SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

Yeah I know, the yard was full of Aus-delivered cars last week...

Again drove past on my way home about an hour ago and the yard is still empty so I definitely wasn't dreaming or seeing things,

All the shop signage has been removed/painted over :S

What happened?

Their website has 0 cars in stock too. I actually got a facebook email message saying they are changing their name on the 20th of November to Team Wild Speed??? No idea what this is about

Yeah I know, the yard was full of Aus-delivered cars last week...

Again drove past on my way home about an hour ago and the yard is still empty so I definitely wasn't dreaming or seeing things,

All the shop signage has been removed/painted over :S

What happened?

wow the signs were there this morning

i'll have to look on my way home

Yes... Xtreme Motorsports has closed down.

We had a massive tree fall onto our workshop and damaged it severely and its disrupted the asbestos. Due to the health risk we had to vacate.

Wasn't due to hair cuts either Numleg by the way. Unlike your friends that I wont mention who use to do it in-house....Lol....

The Facebook page was sold on to a joint Australian and Japanese company that is new and opening up in January. Xtreme Motorsports have

no affiliation with this company though I have done the right thing by my guys/workers by negotiating a job for them there as I consider them family.

I on the other hand will be taking a break for now as I need a long holiday and will decide early next year what I will do.

If anyone has any questions or would like to contact me please don't hesitate to do so via PM.

Thank you everyone for your support over the years and I am enjoying the break and recouping lost time.

• Like 1

Good memory there. There's a separate thread about the above mob, either here or in NSW section.

Yes, they pulled the good old Phoenix too. In their case, the trading name remained, but the ABN and parent company kept changing. An ASIC search revealed 5 different iterations of the same business.

Wow! A hater has emerged out of the blue!

* A Joe supporter who wears a vengeful cape I presume???

* Why the hissy fit all of a sudden over JapLink???

* Why not Carizma - or Extreme Imports - or Top Secret Imports - or J-Spec - or AllImports???

All allegations and no proof seems to make your claims spurious as well as slanderous.

Could it be that Gregg (the thorn in your side) is someone you know???

Want to share???

The number of accelerated "Views" seems to reflect that SAUers are anything but "bored" as you say.

Moderators feel free to clean up irrelevant piffle as well as remove my post as well as the one above me.

J

• Like 1