SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

The only engine I had to check the oil every 2 weeks was my 2 stroke RGV. For a modern 4 stroke car engine, unless there is something majorly wrong every 2 weeks is excessive.

My engine loses around 500ml of Oil ever 3000kms. its takes 4.7L of oil each oil change which I do myself.

Do the maths and you can tell that there was something terribly wrong with the car I bought if I was loses 4.7L in less than 5000 km.

I really hope you see this Joe, Id love to hear what excuse you have now.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33vma0z&s=5#.UqaV2fQW1EM

Take a look. If there are any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

According to the email, the sales contract states the car was sold with 65,123kms on the odometer. Did you receive the Japanese de-registration certificate with the car, if not have you since been able to get hold of it to qualify the kilometers?

According to the email, the sales contract states the car was sold with 65,123kms on the odometer. Did you receive the Japanese de-registration certificate with the car, if not have you since been able to get hold of it to qualify the kilometers?

Dodgy comes flying in!

I wonder if it actually had 65,123km

I asked for this, along with my friend that bought a car at the same time.

They were in the mail, then in his safe, then ill send them too you, then they got lost.

I asked for this, along with my friend that bought a car at the same time.

They were in the mail, then in his safe, then ill send them too you, then they got lost.

If you're still interested in getting hold of it please PM me your VIN/chassis number

Edited by dodgyimports

There shouldn't be any surprise that Joe winds back the odometres. I was surprised when my car came out of his mechanics with extra Kilometres so I wouldn't be able to get my warranty.

I would have thought that that would not void your warranty as it was them that did the kms. Jesus.

And here I was looking for an Evo earlier this year and nearly bought into all the praise n shiz showered on Xtreme on EvoOz.

Pity all the people that have bought from this mob over the years. Guess their cars weren't all they thought it to be (regardless of whether it has broken down on them or not!).

Glad I went with the venerable Kristian Appelt instead (& not for the first time either) ;)

I've got everything from books to keys and always get given an ORIGINAL Export cert/De-reg paper.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Maidens Superlative Сasual Dating
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.
    • What is the "compromise" that you think will happen? Are you thinking that something will get damaged? The only things you have to be concerned about with spherical jointed suspension arms are; Arguments with the constabulary wrt their legality (they are likely to be illegal for road use without an engineering certificatation, and that may not be possible to obtain). A lot more NVH transmitted through to the passengers (which is hardly a concern for those with a preference for good handling, anyway). Greatly increased inspection and maintenance requirements (see above points, both).   It is extremely necessary to ask what car you are talking about. Your discussion on strut tops, for example, would be completely wrong for an R chassis, but be correct for an S chassis. R32s have specific problems that R33/4 do not have. Etc. I have hardened rubber bushes on upper rear control arms and traction rods. Adjustable length so as to be able to set both camber and bump steer. You cannot contemplate doing just the control arms and not the traction arms. And whatever bushing you have in one you should have in the other so that they have similar characteristics. Otherwise you can get increased oddness of behaviour as one bushing flexes and the other doesn't, changing the alignment between them. I have stock lower rear arms with urethane bushes. I may make changes here, these are are driven by the R32's geometry problems, so I won't discuss them here unless it proves necessary. I have spherical joints in the front caster rods. I have experienced absolutely no negatives and only positives from doing so. They are massively better than any other option. I have sphericals in the FUCAs, but this is driven largely by the (again) R32 specific problems with the motion of those arms. I just have to deal with the increased maintenance required. Given how much better the front end behaves with the sphericals in there.....I'd probably be tempted to go away from my preference (which is not to have sphericals on a road car, for 2 of the 3 reasons in the bulleted list above), just to gain those improvements. And so my preference for not using sphericals (in general) on a road car should be obvious. I use them judiciously, though, as required to solve particular problems.
    • Easiest way to know is to break out the multimeter and measure it when cold, then measure all the resistances again once it gets hot enough to misfire. Both the original ignitor and the J Replace version. Factory service manual will have the spec for the terminal measurements.