SAU Community

Official S A U - N S W Swap Meet, Coffee And Cars

crashdown

Not sure if troll or serious.....

You want to rip skids, rev the guts out of your car, sit on the spot, head to eastern creek or stay at home it's as simple as that.

This is a club meet, not summernats. Any stupid shit will be reported to the cops, it's that easy.

^this^ and we will even take photos of the cop booking you and post them online for you
  • Like 1

whats with the 'rules'? no skids? no engine revving? no anti social behaviour? i never knew australia was a fascist country. I do what i want, if i want to sit it on the spot i will

Are you alright? SAU.NSW has a Code of Conduct that applicants sign before joining. Would you like me to read it to you as a bedtime story?

• Like 1

whats with the 'rules'? no skids? no engine revving? no anti social behaviour? i never knew australia was a fascist country. I do what i want, if i want to sit it on the spot i will

you own a N/A skyline, you wont be doing any skids son!

go back to school

Ok, simmer down people.

And as stated above, SAU NSW has a very strict policy about behavior at our events. This is to keep the car scene healthy and our good standing relation with the popo and public.

• Like 1

what happens if it rains?

If we need to postpone for any reason, then I will put it up in this thread and also on Facebook.

As long as Silverwater Park is open, then we will be going ahead.

Park closure information can be found at

http://www.auburn.nsw.gov.au/Explore/Sportsgrounds/Pages/ParkClosureInformation.aspx

Yes, you can get tickets at the gate...

If this is the case Terry, I'm assuming those who want to enter (but who haven't bought a ticket yet) will still need to rock up from 7.30am??