SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Now enter SAU nsw trackday next Monday

That sounds great and as soon as I am sorted and everything is OK with the car I am going to start doing some of these days, Duncan suggested them.

I have to sort the steering out, it still pulls around more than it should , I thought it was just tram lining ? I am seeing my mechanic tomorrow and find the best bloke in the area to do the steering and then an alignment to see if it can be sorted. It can be spooky when the car wants to go where by itself.

There seems a little torque steer as well but it could be exaggerated by the steering problem. I thought there was something not right with it and Jez mentioned it and said there seems to be a problem and to have it checked out. Nothing serious but the steering is something I want right.

It was good to have a second opinion.

I'm glad you were able to have success with Jez pete. Is he not the friendliest tuner you have ever met? And his customer support is second to none.

Are you looking at getting the steering sorted back in foster? I can recommend Road2Race on the central Coast, they will sort you out no worries :)

Definitely should get mods to move to build section. You can keep us up to date with the OS88 install in there!

What is with you blokes, close it down, move it to another section , get over it ??

You whinged and put crap on me because I wanted response , it is my car and I will do what I want with it and if you blokes do not like it , PO.

Well I got it going pretty good and the result speak for itself and there is more RESPONSE left should I choose to go that way, you might not like it , but who cares what you think!

It is an RB30 conversion that is being tweaked , it is an RB30 thread, if you do not like it , go away, don't read it , or get it closed down BUT stop your whinging , close it down I do not give a rats !

There are blokes that have enjoyed some of it and seen the crap I have gone through over the past 12 months, they have also seen that I did not give up when the haters had their laughs and digs at my inexperience but they did not know my resolve and to them, thanks

What is with you blokes, close it down, move it to another section , get over it ??

You whinged and put crap on me because I wanted response , it is my car and I will do what I want with it and if you blokes do not like it , PO.

Well I got it going pretty good and the result speak for itself and there is more RESPONSE left should I choose to go that way, you might not like it , but who cares what you think!

It is an RB30 conversion that is being tweaked , it is an RB30 thread, if you do not like it , go away, don't read it , or get it closed down BUT stop your whinging , close it down I do not give a rats !

There are blokes that have enjoyed some of it and seen the crap I have gone through over the past 12 months, they have also seen that I did not give up when the haters had their laughs and digs at my inexperience but they did not know my resolve and to them, thanks

The idea behind putting it in the Projects section Pete is that more members will get visibility to it, I'm sure fewer members look in the RB30 section than they do the Projects section.

It's been a great read and I'm sure many others would enjoy having a read of the thread, and then hopefully eagerly awaiting future updates!! :)

PS. The surge tank enclosure looks great :thumbsup: