SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Agreed, if it was a 2.6 but its a 3.2. 0.6 litres per engine cycle increase is enough for it to outflow a small turbo rear which is OK on a responsive 2.6 setup. That's why he saw none of these issues on his 2.6.

Edited by XGTRX

yea i have the same turbo and it makes 400 at 21psi on a stock motor

so should smash 450 out at the same boost

So many different opinions :/

When are you on full boost ?

I understand cars are built for different reasons and blokes want the power where it works best for them, I just want it low and going hard ASAP and do not give a rats if it is less power than what I have now :yes:

Agreed, if it was a 2.6 but its a 3.2. 0.6 litres per engine cycle increase is enough for it to outflow a small turbo rear which is OK on a responsive 2.6 setup. That's why he saw none of these issues on his 2.6.

The good thing about this is, if I have to , I can change whatever I need to achieve the results I want or as close as I can get. Just about happy now so it wont take too much more :)

Edited by Nismo 3.2ish

Just get a bigger rear on your current one. You have heaps of choices. Just see what JEZ says.

But I recon you will be wrapped with what you have once it's tinkered with.

• Like 1

I had a bit of a sniff around, the 6262's largest (only) rear in split form is the 0.84. Its only the 6266/6466 that has the 0.84, 1.00, 1.15 and 1.32 AR

Wouldnt a 2.6 and a 3.2 both making 400kw have same flow out the exhaust?

Ok - I find it all interesting but it looks like he is close to having what he wants a responsive non GTR acting motor aka V8 type response.

let the poor girl free let her breathe and rev like god intended. It is a thing of beauty.

OR I HAVE AN IDEA - There is a Super Charged RB32 here in nz somewhere. Give that a go.

Ok - I find it all interesting but it looks like he is close to having what he wants a responsive non GTR acting motor aka V8 type response.

let the poor girl free let her breathe and rev like god intended. It is a thing of beauty.

OR I HAVE AN IDEA - There is a Super Charged RB32 here in nz somewhere. Give that a go.

RB32DERT. That should hopefully keep pete happy.

• Like 1