SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

So much lol - Cos you know all that from an Internet post.

how about this though you say you know your shit with your 700% returns so let's do a deal I've got the money you supposedly have the know how so let's work something out ill happily share profits with you - are you game enough to back yourself in?

I've got enough money and know how for my little investment projects, no thank you.

Besides, I already gave you and everyone else here know how. I dropped 88E as a stock tip here when it was trading around 1.5 cents. It peaked at 8 cents before falling to what it is now. Some people have lost money on the share, staying in and not selling out, or buying in too high, but anyone who listened to me from the start and sold at its peak would have made a shitload of return for a few simple mouse clicks, like I did. In a single day, the kind of returns you can't get from blue chip stocks after 20 years. Then you talk shit about shares worth cents as if it matters what denomination the company trades in - a hundred million dollar company trading itself as $80 shares or 2 cent shares doesn't change how much the company is worth. So you'll have to forgive me for calling you out on that or when you say "how's that going for you" in regards to my investment.

I got no real beef with you Alex, I'm sure you're better in real life, but surely you realise how dumb and arrogant it sounds to come on here paying out on other people's financial choices/situation, or investment, or whatever they choose to do with their money. I don't know if you're trolling or serious or a combination of both, but the irony within it all is that you drive your Lexus and don your Breitling trying to make a good impression on people, yet you fall short in the areas that actually matter to people.

Nuff said.

700% return on investment excites me. But you stick to your 25% return.

I know a few people *significantly* more wealthy than yourself and all of them possess a damn sight more class and credence than you could ever project with your sheer arrogance, ignorance, pretentiousness, shameless self promotion and lining of yourself with over-capitalised luxury goods in an attempt to compensate for an image you couldn't pull off with merits alone. But as they say, money can't buy you class...you can't fake that one either.

Thanks for the compliment.

Only in your eyes maybe, frankly i do what I do to please only me if anyone thinks they will buy their way to acceptance they'll soon enough run out of money & realize those peoples opinion are of little value anyway.

I didn't realize I hit a nerve on your 88E investment i merely assessed it's only cheap if it goes up - a fair conclusion you must agree.

My offer is genuine if you are on a sure winner I've no problem to share the return on investment :)

Also Singapore Qantas Lounge no where near as good at the Hong Kong one.

Trying to decide if I should go though HK or KL for the next trip...

no that about how the airline pleases me.

self pleasure is a whole different matter.

Also cannot believe how the quality of service for Singapore airlines has dropped since I Last flew on them.

no that about how the airline pleases me.

self pleasure is a whole different matter.

Also cannot believe how the quality of service for Singapore airlines has dropped since I Last flew on them.

Agreed! My tray table was dirty and their food was probably the worst I've had in flight on any airline. QANTAS and Emirates are the best imo

Agreed! My tray table was dirty and their food was probably the worst I've had in flight on any airline. QANTAS and Emirates are the best imo

worst food I had was on Sri Lankan airways.

Followed closely by Vietnam Airways, (this may have been jaded by the worse flying experience I have had however.)

funniest food was a domestic Thai Airways the dessert was a strange jelly that was very "solid" I picked it up dropped it and it bounced around mine and katie's tray table like a Super Ball.

that resulted in throwing them at each other till some other guests got hit.

Followed closely by Vietnam Airways, (this may have been jaded by the worse flying experience I have had however.)

funniest food was a domestic Thai Airways the dessert was a strange jelly that was very "solid" I picked it up dropped it and it bounced around mine and katie's tray table like a Super Ball.

that resulted in throwing them at each other till some other guests got hit.

It's a traditional agar agar set desert. I hate it

How do you rate Etihad airways? Will be flying with them to Europe.

700% return on investment excites me. But you stick to your 25% return.

I know a few people *significantly* more wealthy than yourself and all of them possess a damn sight more class and credence than you could ever project with your sheer arrogance, ignorance, pretentiousness, shameless self promotion and lining of yourself with over-capitalised luxury goods in an attempt to compensate for an image you couldn't pull off with merits alone. But as they say, money can't buy you class...you can't fake that one either.

Damnnn... said what we were all thinking

*cough* mohsen

Joke between mates who talk all the time vs proper mudslinging from someone who shows up once in a blue moon