SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Quote from RBA Governor Glenn Stevens

"I think the assumption that there's an easy road to riches through leveraged holdings of real estate, it strikes me that however much that may have succeeded for some in the past, that is not a great strategy and prices can fall. They have fallen. I think while I've been in this job we've seen them fall two or three times."

Well... this is the current state of the passenger front rotor, it started making a bit of noise so a few weeks later I eventually decided to change the pads and rotors.

Who can spot the issue?

1JSWuhR.jpg

The main issue is.... This is a slotted rotor.

5 x 114.3, same as the Skyrine.

Pat, I would offer to let you take mine for a spin, but the rego on it expires today.

Nice little interim announcement from 88E today

August will be an interesting month and so too the final quarter of the year

All in

Still, it'll never cease to amaze me the knee jerk mentality of the share market...the announcement was nothing we weren't expecting already and yet it pulls the share out of a slow and steady slide. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if it ends up even again by the end of the day.

The worst part is you drove mine beforehand, from memory, and decided you needed more lag

Nah, it was because Trent thought there was a suspicion that there was an issue with back pressure with my old ss2 turbo. Ended up being the CAS but i cbf spending anymore time on the car to put on a smaller turbo and retune.