SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

He's not worried about the value of his suspension compared to a race car... A race car is rough, regardless of how much it's worth... The interior is stripped, the panels get raced wheel to wheel etc..

Then there's the blatant ripping off of customers..

He's not worried about the value of his suspension compared to a race car... A race car is rough, regardless of how much it's worth... The interior is stripped, the panels get raced wheel to wheel etc..

Then there's the blatant ripping off of customers..

Dezz... no one on here is going to listen to you ripping on centreline and think you are being objective lol

You are more scorned than a woman that just found out her husband has a mistress

i care about the seats being clean in both my cars, but quality of work, quality parts and knowledge will always trump workshops I feel hesitant about when I walk in/meet the staff. the first few places I took the pulsar (new the "scene") were definitely regretful decisions. but workshops can pick up extremely quickly if you know your stuff, some places just dont give a shit however.

I also try not to rag-out workshops. Even if i wasnt happy, doesnt mean theyre shit for everyone. if someone asks for 2c, ill summarise my experience.

Dezz... no one on here is going to listen to you ripping on centreline and think you are being objective lol

You are more scorned than a woman that just found out her husband has a mistress

Anyone who wants both sides of a story instead of the usual dick sucking that goes on on this forum because people are scared of a lawsuit that's never gonna happen, will listen to my story.

Put mechanic's seat covers on your seats and a floormat in your foot well

Believe it or not, plenty of people are as protective about their 10k cars as you are about your penis extension and have their cars looked after by most workshops

If you're that concerned, tell the workshop beforehand that you don't wanna see any marks on the interior

Yeah forgive me if I stop bothering clearly bunch of butt hurt in here with attempted jibes.. Poor by WL status might I add

Haters gon hate fact is my cars probably worth what all your cars combined are so yeh I asked the wrong people .. Birds/ham/pulsar man

Dezz mang knows what's up

Edited by alr33x
  • Like 1

Would you reccomend a shop that set your car up, then literally no more than a week later told you that they could see your setup was 'way out' just by looking at it?

That wasn't my point. Im sure you had a shit experience with centreline (only one i have ever heard of). My point is that there is a bit of boy who cried wolf going on here... i just see you crying about the same shit again and again and end up completely disregarding what you are saying as it just looks like pissed off ranting.

Every place will make mistakes... look at that guy in china that destroyed his lambo because of the service he got from Lamborghini in both china and Italy...

Yeah forgive me if I stop bothering clearly bunch of butt hurt in here with attempted jibes.. Poor by WL status might I add

Haters gon hate fact is my cars probably worth what all your cars combined are so yeh I asked the wrong people .. Birds/ham/pulsar man

Dezz mang knows what's up

Holy shit... is your car expensive?

I didn't realise the last 15 times you mentioned it...

Honestly dude... no one is impressed

Related

Once had a guy book his Holden HQ into my workshop for gearbox work - told us on the phone that it had just been restored and painted so he didn't wanna see a single scratch on it. Thought wanker, but whatever. He rocked up and the fkin thing had dings and scratches everywhere. I told him to f**k off.

Holy shit... is your car expensive?

I didn't realise the last 15 times you mentioned it...

Honestly dude... no one is impressed

Nope didn't mention it once actually just asked for places with a care factor above the zero that most places show I've had numerous cars been to loads of after market workshops basically ALL of them have been substandard IMO & I'm not saying with just expensive cars even both skylines and other basic cars I don't give a fk what a bunch of people on the internet think - does anyone? I hope not cos fk that would be sad.

Anyway like I said talking to the wrong crowd I mean Jesus u drink coffee from a jar what was I thinking

• Like 1

That wasn't my point. Im sure you had a shit experience with centreline (only one i have ever heard of). My point is that there is a bit of boy who cried wolf going on here... i just see you crying about the same shit again and again and end up completely disregarding what you are saying as it just looks like pissed off ranting.

Every place will make mistakes... look at that guy in china that destroyed his lambo because of the service he got from Lamborghini in both china and Italy...

Bit hard to hear anything but praise for workshops on this forum, only forum I've ever been on that is so worried about a lawsuit from a business because someone dared to say something other than how good they are.

I say the same thing again and again because the story doesn't change. It happened exactly as I've said it did, no reason to change it. The fact is, ridiculous price aside, anyone who wants to take their car to a place where the owner sets your car up, then proceeds to tell you that whoever set your car up is useless because he can see just by looking at it parked in his driveway that it's f**ked, is either a f**king useless f**k head, or a scamming cock sucker.