SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Bit hard to hear anything but praise for workshops on this forum, only forum I've ever been on that is so worried about a lawsuit from a business because someone dared to say something other than how good they are.

I say the same thing again and again because the story doesn't change. It happened exactly as I've said it did, no reason to change it. The fact is, ridiculous price aside, anyone who wants to take their car to a place where the owner sets your car up, then proceeds to tell you that whoever set your car up is useless because he can see just by looking at it parked in his driveway that it's f**ked, is either a f**king useless f**k head, or a scamming cock sucker.

Like I said I'm not doubting you.

Fully agree re badmouthing workshops on SAU. it's been that way since forever.

Would you reccomend a shop that set your car up, then literally no more than a week later told you that they could see your setup was 'way out' just by looking at it?

Um

Every suspension shop I have been to twice has done this, yes, all the good ones!

Only one I have NOT had do this is Centerline cause lol, who would ever go to the west?

Nope didn't mention it once actually just asked for places with a care factor above the zero that most places show I've had numerous cars been to loads of after market workshops basically ALL of them have been substandard IMO & I'm not saying with just expensive cars even both skylines and other basic cars I don't give a fk what a bunch of people on the internet think - does anyone? I hope not cos fk that would be sad.

Anyway like I said talking to the wrong crowd I mean Jesus u drink coffee from a jar what was I thinking

Really?

Haters gon hate fact is my cars probably worth what all your cars combined are so yeh I asked the wrong people ..

Not even once?

Not really all the same big difference jumping in a 20 year old Nissan with ya dirty clothes and a car with white leather

But anyway

An apprentice driving a 10k car or a 100k car

What do you think happens when you take it into the dealership?

Talk to Mohsen, he's a stance guy... he'll have a cousin that can lower it for you, they'll even put on their new adidas trackies so they don't mark the leather

Alternatively... Do the suspension work yourself, then take it somewhere to get it aligned...

Then you'll have noone to blame but yourself

Don't think they are gonna lower it & put rims on it

Welcome to the world of modified cars - you're sabotaging it from the get go, gotta take everything that comes with it, including workshop risks. Like I said put a seat cover on it and a floormat...I do this and the only grease I ever end up with is on the steering wheel and door handle. They only get in your car to move it on and off a hoist.

But if your rear suspension towers are accessed through the rear seats good luck lol