SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

best part about calling ash re: work

ash: hello?

me: whats going on you f**king cock sucker

always wanted to abuse a customer.

wow how un professions they are a customer after all, it should be MR f$cking cock sucker

• Like 2

So they didn't DOUBLE the stated quote without informing you first? Interesting..

He jacked my quote up by around double because he 'had two guys working on it'

Centerline sure seem popular..

See, you only hear the good becaues this forum is a f**kin joke

• Like 1

He jacked my quote up by around double because he 'had two guys working on it'

Sounds like he doesn't realise that Double the man power = half the time = same chargable hours... lol

I prefer brown Schweppes myself

Right now I've got Kirks in a can, which I'm sure is a pink one...but I think the can is making it taste amazing, along with the fact it's icy cold.

Best I've had was A&W (American brand) in a can. That was like vanilla essence in drinkable form.

• Like 1

Staged by anti gun people, as suggested by pro gun people?

I saw the footage before I heard any conspiracy theories, and it didn't look right... He shoots her like 3 times at point blank range with a glock and she just turns around and runs off.. Then there's the father and boyfriend on fox news the same day their daughter /Mrs was murdered, on live TV no less, and not a tear is shed in an 11 minute interview. Instead they've both, already, dedicated their lives to gun control.. Their answers seemed pretty scripted

There's more theories about the shooting footage itself, gunman appearing to be white, wearing a different shirt etc but I haven't looked into that as I only came across this stuff last night and went to bed..