SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

i havent even reached my final form.

but i do feel an overwhelming and sobering reality.

ill never get younger, and life is going to become more and more serious. :(

why more serious? I found early 30's were the best party stage so far,

f**king lol.

The judge heading up the royal commission on union corruption has charged taxpayers $125k to come to the conclusion that he shouldn't have to retire from his $12,400 a day job, despite the fact he himself had previously said any judge that a reasonable person could possibly consider biased must rescind himself.

And his excuse? He doesn't know how to read email (but has 2 computers in his office)

Jesus...

Unless you're consistently producing cures for diseases and the betterment of mankind as a whole, no one is worth that a day and anyone who thinks they are should be shot.

Sports people make money for whoever is paying them... If nike pays LeBron James 100 mil then he's obviously making them much, much more than that.

Doctors/surgeons etc are more important to the world, but they don't sell a product or fill stadiums so they're not worth as much as sports stars in a monetary sense.

That's not to say it's right, but it's how the world works

sports people?

Kanye?

the pope?

My statement remains for all.

Sports people are ridiculously overpaid.

Arguably advertising and sponsorship has ruined a lot of modern sports at the elite level.

Lol

Fk politicians are stupid.

How do they all think they can just breach whatever rules they feel like? You would think when doing it they would expect it to come back on them like a ton of bricks later, but in reality they just sign the documents as they expect it will be covered up.

How often this stuff goes on geally goes to show the sheer arrogance of the job and how common it must be

Lol

Fk politicians are stupid.

How do they all think they can just breach whatever rules they feel like? You would think when doing it they would expect it to come back on them like a ton of bricks later, but in reality they just sign the documents as they expect it will be covered up.

How often this stuff goes on geally goes to show the sheer arrogance of the job and how common it must be

Yeah it's a joke it's the old saying though who watches the watchers?