SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

that moment you drop a RB26 block on your foot

At least you can be thankful it wasnt a 2j or worse yet a 6bt cummins, the bare block is 400kg, fully dressed they are the best part of 600kg.

so not a GTR owner.

got a bare block a while ago from a friend to turn into a man cave coffee table, been sitting at folks and time to grab it

slipped loading it onto the ute.

Trading halt

Capital raising

People often don't like these but I take them as a good sign that they want to further operations depending what the funds are needed for

What do we think it'll drop to at open? If it's gonna crash again I should try to dump it while I'm in the green or at least just in the red..
Good thing my other shares are going ape shit

It depends on who the capital raise is targeted towards and what they want the money for

If it's a raise to everyday investors, they usually do it at discount to current price which eventually sends the price down to the discounted price, then it slowly recovers.

If it's a raise to institutional investors that they've already completed, it will have little effect on the share because the broader market can't purchase shares for cheaper

Our best case scenario is that they have some awesome news regarding the well and need to capital raise to fund processes for it - given the recent ramp up from 1.8 cents after they closed the well, plus the timing of this capital raising so close to the date of expected news / well reopening, this is a possibility. Though I think they would announce to market if the well had been reopened and work recommended (unless they already did and I've forgotten). Our worst case scenario is that they capital raise to everyday investors at discount and don't give particularly good reasons for it - then we drop probably a cent?

Pretty much. Don't regret - this shit bites people just as hard or harder when they sell out and news sends it rocketing - however rare that may be for 88E news. If there's ever a big one, it will open about 400% up and the saps will be those who cashed out the day before.