SAU Community

2016 Round 1 - Jan 30th Sandown Track Day Multiclub

ssxRicho

My cams licence has expired any chance I can get a day licence for the day as funds are running low and just found out car needs a wheel bearing and an alignment before the track day

My cams licence has expired any chance I can get a day licence for the day as funds are running low and just found out car needs a wheel bearing and an alignment before the track day

Hi Jason,

Come & Try CAMS Licences are only available to competitors who are new to motorsport and have never had a CAMS License before. So you'll need to renew your CAMS License in the standard way at http://www.cams.com.aubefore the event date. If possible do it asap, as it sometimes takes a few days to send out the new membership cards in the post.

So what are the entry requirements for the social sessions? Do we require a helmet, fire extinguisher, anything else?

Same as the timed sessions.

Clothing ankle to wrist, fire extinguisher in the car, helmet.

Im in, just entered. A lot of smooching has occurred of the past few weeks to get approval from the boss to attend. My car has been prepped and im eager to get out there, have some fun and see if I can match or beat my previous PB set in my S15. This will be the first proper test for my 33, hope she passes with flying colours. Looking forward to meeting some of the SAU crew.

• Like 1

This will be the first proper test for my 33, hope she passes with flying colours. Looking forward to meeting some of the SAU crew.

As 33's are a bit heavier and Sandown is a brake killer, make sure you have plenty of pad available for the day and remember that you can slow roll around the carpark out the back if you don't get a chance to do a proper cooldown lap to cool the rotors down so they don't crack when sitting stationary.

Hope to see you out there, make sure you come say hi and have a chat with us. We'll be based around the garages near the SAU Flags.

As 33's are a bit heavier and Sandown is a brake killer, make sure you have plenty of pad available for the day and remember that you can slow roll around the carpark out the back if you don't get a chance to do a proper cooldown lap to cool the rotors down so they don't crack when sitting stationary.

Hope to see you out there, make sure you come say hi and have a chat with us. We'll be based around the garages near the SAU Flags.

Yeah, I just fitted new qfm pads all round and good fluid a couple of weeks back, also added an oil cooler and bigger rad, so hopefully I've covered all bases. Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely come and have a chat. See you guys there:)