SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

Hi Kustom20.   I have purchased some GTR radiator top support brackets from you around five weeks ago.  I haven't been able to contact you via Twitter, the only means of contact I have for you. I understand now you have had some IT issues? Can you  please e mail me with an update as to when I can expect my brackets I have purchased.  [email protected].  Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Keeper said:

Paid for a custom R33 fuse box cover in Feb 2018... still no sign of my cover, they ignored all my attempts to contact them, then lost their domain. No idea what’s going on now but PayPal would not give me my money back either. AVOID

$247.50 AUD WASTED

Why did PayPal refuse you? Screenshot your emails with kustom20 and present a solid appeal. I got 100% of my money back. 

I'll Crack open a cold one for ya. 

- Canadian guy

Edited by Sam62391
Typo

12 hours ago, Sam62391 said:

Why did PayPal refuse you? Screenshot your emails with kustom20 and present a solid appeal. I got 100% of my money back. 

I'll Crack open a cold one for ya. 

- Canadian guy

PayPal told me I waited to long to escalate it from escalated to some other status, closed my case with minimal warning and very poor wording then told me as the case was closed I had no right to appeal. 

I may not have a right to appeal, but I had a right to close my PayPal account and have done so. Anyway, that’s a different battle

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 1:50 AM, Kustom20 said:

Hi Guys,

You have every right to express your feedback and make comments, unfortunately we can't control things that are out of our hands from non-conforming product to freight delays or the unfortunate manufacturing quality issue and needing to fab the parts again. We always send our customers tracking details for each and every order - during the end of the year we always get busy with end of year events and also start of the year gets busy as we need the time off for our holidays. We express to our customers that there could be delays due to influx in orders and always maintain contact, having a small team here does also provide a challenge, whether it be personal or family issues, mental health or the unfortunate passing of friends and family members. SAU has helped me personally through so much more than any of you guys can imagine. And I thank you for this and we will do our very best on any current orders

Do you still do the GTR R35 badges ?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2017 at 2:46 AM, Kustom20 said:

Hi Guys,

Was away over the long weekend, if you can shoot through email to me that would be great.

All stock has been picked up mid last week for the CAS Covers, I just need to run the sample off and get some images back to you guys.

Also got these made but forgot to post the images, a happy customer in Netherlands ordered 2 and sent me images when he fitted one on his car.

kustom20_custom_cnc_billet_gtst_gts-t_badge_decal_logo_emblem_mirror_polished_milling_machining_parts_supplier_r32_r33_r34_nissan_skyline.jpg.10b2338ff1aaddbc3c4291839d7b4e28.jpg

kustom20_custom_cnc_machining_milling_billet_aluminium_vehicle_parts_aftermarket_gts-t_gtst_gt_gtr_r32_r33_r34_nissan_skyline_badge_decal_emblem_logo_gtt.jpg.23185cd1e4fe8658961c6b8452a77822.jpg

These are unique

Anyone have GTT boot and grill badges willing to sell?
Hi bro, when they were up and running i brought 2 lots... rear badge, side gaurd badges but i didn't get any front grill gadges.. if you interested i have a spare set in carbon look i might sell?? Cheers mate just let me know as they will go quick.. for some reason i cant put pic up so pm me your mobile and i can send ya a pic...

1 hour ago, mick-r34gtt- said:
On 12/4/2018 at 6:42 AM, Sam62391 said:
Anyone have GTT boot and grill badges willing to sell?

Hi bro, when they were up and running i brought 2 lots... rear badge, side gaurd badges but i didn't get any front grill gadges.. if you interested i have a spare set in carbon look i might sell?? Cheers mate just let me know as they will go quick.. for some reason i cant put pic up so pm me your mobile and i can send ya a pic...

I too would like to see how these look.