SAU Community

SAU Update discussion thread - log your issues here!

I don't get it? The browse function has the exact same layout as the previous version.

Now it has headers for participated and timeline which is great!

The font could be smaller to accommodate more post per scroll though.

Site doesn't remember my login details even after I tick the remember me box. 

Upon entering my username and password and clicking login, the site tells me it is a incorrect password. Without changing my details I hit login again and it logs me in.

Clicking on the last post in a thread doesn't take me to the last post always to the second post in a thread.

Currently using chrome but find the same issues under IE. 

2 hours ago, skins said:

Site doesn't remember my login details even after I tick the remember me box. 

Upon entering my username and password and clicking login, the site tells me it is a incorrect password. Without changing my details I hit login again and it logs me in.

Clicking on the last post in a thread doesn't take me to the last post always to the second post in a thread.

Currently using chrome but find the same issues under IE. 

Regarding the login issue, can you clear all cookies for SAU and try again? 

I searched for the option to delete attachments in my threads. i.e. pictures, as per previous version and failed :(

Does this version retain that functionality? Looking to reduce the storage used by deleting my old pictures.

I've just put up a post with four images but it keeps duplicating them.  I've deleted them and started again a couple of times, trying different things, but I keep getting dupes.

In regards to likes being anonymous. It is that way for all of them for me. It always says someone or the number of likes but I can never see who.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, *LOACH* said:

In regards to likes being anonymous. It is that way for all of them for me. It always says someone or the number of likes but I can never see who.

Aha! Its a setting "can view who gave reputation" - i didn't know it existed. I have enabled that for members and i'll work through other groups also.

• Like 2