SAU Community

Track Day Weekend - Phillip Island

Snowman

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it pains me to have just spent another wad of cash on the car only not to go any quicker, but at least it will be going. So i am IN! :)

So who needs accomodation, i would like to get an idea of numbers by this Thursday so i can get the accomodation sorted.

Im keen to drive down friday night and :alcoholic then not have to rush to get a full Saturday in. :burnout:

Thoughts ppl?

LOL, im thinking about gettign some good road rubber in case its wet, my ticker is perhaps a little small to be punting aroufn PI in the wet on D01Js, they are good in the wet, but im not :Oops:

Mate I'm still waiting on sup regs. Canned Morwell so this one...I am in. Gotta try out the new swaybars on track. Feel pretty nice so far :):D:D:D:D:D

Tyres, try my guys at Northwest in Reservior on Newlands road. 100 each for my treads :rofl: need new rears too. Damn 200+rwkw just eats em :(

Roy, I'll be there with bells on. I'm already pumped. I would prefer to go Friday night too.

Have we gotten any furthur with securing ourselves a spot? I assume the Sat will be just rock up and pay on the day? Also assuming Sunday is a pre-booked day?

OK guys, at great expense to the commonwealth I have sourced the sup regs. The crunch is $125 per day if they receive them by friday or $140 per day after including entries on the day.

I'd suggest get them in the mail today. Unfortunately no fax number listed so mail it is. My wife will be steaming but I'll tap dance lots :P

CLICK HERE for the sup regs in PDF.

Additional note:

the entry requires a cams license number so contact Snowman and organise a license sooner rather than on the day as they may not accept your entry. They may also accept if you put TBA. A club membersip number is also required.

I'm definitely going. My car should be back by tomorrow and I need to add to the list.

I've broken a gearbox at Sandown and a clutch at Winton - now what can I break at PI? My money is on a diff. haha.

I have been told in the past you can take passengers on the Sat in the afternoon.

I think my co-driver will be a co-driver again and the Ice Supra is still on track to make its circuit debut.

Well Snowie will be pleased to hear that this is the first PI event with all the new safety changes done. Hopefully the next breakage won't be "R34GTR....complete".

I am a definite goer Chris so count one goose and one wood duck :quack: :D.

If Nelly comes along I may be staying at the cottage or will need a double room Roy. yet to confirm Friday or Saturday.

Just keep hassling him.....he cannot hide forever.

Lets all hassle Al too. He wants us to blow this off to go to his birthday party instead of coming along for track and drinking fest.

Im so pumped, should get my car back before this weekend to leave me a week to get the car ready. :)

I have to install my Atari, strip the interior, get my susp settings changed, fit my camera, wheels, seat and harnesses :) then all set to be a frustrated race car driver :P

Passengers hell i aint even going to have a passneger seat in my car cause noone will be that stupid to lap with me anyway ... :headspin:... :Bang: ... :flamed: