SAU Community

Who has a Infiniti Q60, Q50 (V37)?

• 4 weeks later...

Nah.

with they GPS i tried to transfer the Australian maps onto it and updating it and not been able to get anywhere yet.

best i can do is Android Auto and then it all comes up Australian.

Everything else is in English so there is no problem there.

its just the GPS that won't give me anywhere else but Japan.

Wondering if i could buy a Nissan screen from a wrecker and swap it out but im sure its a long shot as it seems alotta stuff for the vehicle is held in these units.

Different taillights and front bar + Nissan instead of Infiniti. There may be a few other styling differences but engine and powertrain all the same I'm quite sure.

On 4/5/2024 at 6:22 PM, niZmO_Man said:

So potentially worse than AUDM RedSport? :(

Looks better, has better safety features and android auto/carplay. 

Sounds better to me

you can pick up a 2018 AuDM RS for around $30k, can you really get a 2023 JDM V37 for that?  If so I may need to consider one... :)

53 minutes ago, sonicii said:

you can pick up a 2018 AuDM RS for around $30k, can you really get a 2023 JDM V37 for that?  If so I may need to consider one... :)

There are 2 on car sales under $30k, $45k+ is the asking price for every other RS. I'd say they are either bargains, scams or listing errors. $50k approx gets you a 5 year newer jap import with a nav screen you can't read :)

Base models are readily available around 30k and would be much better value as a tuning start platform.

• Like 1

at $45k, might be why they are still for sale.  Redbook range is $25-33k for a 2018 RS.

There is also a 2019 400R for $62k and a 2020 for $56k on carsales.  So I would expect a 2023+ to be more.

Personally, I don't think the JDM version looks much better, tails do. but front? meh.., so for that sort of $ difference, I would take a late AuDM Q50 and put a bit aside for new turbos when they go, but everyone has their preferences..