SAU Community

Replacement AC condenser - R32 GTR

Predator1

Hi guys,

Looking at my old AC condenser, it looks rather sad. Will get my AC all sorted again soon but was thinking to replace it with a new item. I cant find any new AC condensers. From what I know, all R32 ac condensers are the same.

Anyone replace theirs with a new aftermarket one perhaps? 

Thanks.

If change to a different condensor will need new lines & depending if drier is part of condensor like say a hilux. Be easier to just buy the factory replacement as depends where you go AC/Auto elecs can charge decent money for custom lines depending on what style/type are used.
$1100 thats a straight swap is worth it, add new orings, compressor oil, drier & gas will be a decent outlay if not doing the replacement yourself but worth it.

Well I need to get custom lines anyway, as my manifold didnt clear properly(Even though advised I wanted to run ac). So I had to remove the hardlines by the rail.

You cant use the oem drier anyway as they use a different gas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2022 at 7:08 PM, T0m said:

Anyone ever try these guys before?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32849466917.html

AU $292.18 plus $155.44 shipping $447.62 total

The current cheapest "new" I can find is $1848.20 without shipping, I just have very little trust for ebay and aliexpress sellers.

These guys have been talking about condenser cores not compressors. Either way new for either is a $2K proposition or you rake what you can find used.

On 18/03/2022 at 7:38 PM, T0m said:

Anyone ever try these guys before?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32849466917.html

AU $292.18 plus $155.44 shipping $447.62 total

The current cheapest "new" I can find is $1848.20 without shipping, I just have very little trust for ebay and aliexpress sellers.

Yeah i purchased a chinese ac compressor for my 33 and was thoroughly impressed with the quality and fitment. Not sure on the longevity but i figure i can get it rebuilt for a fraction of the price.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2022 at 3:24 PM, Predator1 said:

Hi guys,

Looking at my old AC condenser, it looks rather sad. Will get my AC all sorted again soon but was thinking to replace it with a new item. I cant find any new AC condensers. From what I know, all R32 ac condensers are the same.

Anyone replace theirs with a new aftermarket one perhaps? 

Thanks.

You could take advantage of the current yen drop. 1 AUD = 91.4c JPY.

RHDJAPAN is selling for ¥65,598. 

https://www.rhdjapan.com/oem-public-page/?brand=Nissan&partnumber=92110-04U02

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 07/07/2022 at 4:17 PM, niZmO_Man said:

looks promising so far, i'm interested as mine is fubar'd :( and i'd like it to work again

Race car with working A/C so good.

Like that time it was raining cats & dogs at Wakefield, I went on the track with the A/C on, windows up and doried LOL

• Like 1