SAU Community

Eastern Creek Full Day Track Day 19/12/02

Majanal

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

till I get to try to KILL my tyres again... and the best thing is that I'll have a spare set this time

Which Pirelli Tyre is the control tyre for the BRute series?

That's what i've got 4 of!

w00T!

If you don't have to brake for Turn 1, you don't have enough power :P

I have to brake from 260 -> 180 to take turn 1 with Dunlop D01Js... I might be able to take Turn 1 faster, but I have only driven around EC once, so I'll gradually increase my velocity through that turn... plus I don't really want to punt my car into a wall :)

How fast do you take Turn 1 Duncan? I'd love to come for a ride with you on thursday if you don't mind... Maybe learn a few more tips and tricks, and tighten up my line...

Originally posted by fatz

yea fancy tyres

you cheaters

come take turn one at 180 on fulken grbs

what a rush yea

my mum drives on r spec ruber

pete

This is the same man who tires to get the last tic tack outa the container whilst going around corner 1 at 160km/h steering with his knees on bold tires.

Originally posted by Merli

If you don't have to brake for Turn 1, you don't have enough power :P

I have to brake from 260 -> 180 to take turn 1 with Dunlop D01Js...

wow... u get up to 260???????? damn impressive... i only topped 225 last time... whats ur exit speed from the last corner? mine is about 110...

NOS25T = B-E-A-S-T... rethpekt! :)

Originally posted by Silver-Arrowz

At turn 2 I give it hell on the brakes.

I'm gonna try and get my dad out there just to show him that we're not banging wheels wif our cars. Anyone willing to give an old man a ride?

DON'T LET FATZ TAKE HIM FOR A DRIVE!!!

You'll never be allowed to come to the track again!!!!

Originally posted by nissaner

wow... u get up to 260???????? damn impressive... i only topped 225 last time... whats ur exit speed from the last corner? mine is about 110...

NOS25T = B-E-A-S-T... rethpekt! :)

I'm pretty sure I do... I might have gotten that wrong though, as I said I've only been to EC once, and this is from memory...

I guess I'll find out next week! :P

Don't shoot me if I got the top speed wrong! :burnout:

Edit: I have no idea what my last turn exit speed is, I'll try to have a look next thurs

Well there ya go...... if you lot have got time to look at your speedo and tacho ya not trying......look at speedo into turn one? Not me!

Silver - as I am an older person with a sensible demeanor (whatever) I would be most honoured to take your Father for a quiet circuit of the raceway. - If he shits his pants - he cleans it up!

I've only ever driven Eastern Creek in a straight line for about 400metres or so...

Will there be people there to show us lines and stuff through corners etc? Maybe some of you guys that have done it a few times before?

Tah.

Originally posted by Bonkers

If he shits his pants - he cleans it up!

:lol:

2rismo... Bonks and Majanal in my eyes are excellent drivers

around E.C.. Maybe you should ask them on the day if they

could ride with you.. Bonks had a ride with me and it sure made

a difference in my lap times.. :P

Hmm. I haven't really seen Fatz drive around the track yet..