SAU Community

Help! Spiders. In my car.

P1E

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for Shell to jump onto this thread. She had a spider under steering wheel. If you park you car in a garage simply seal it then put one of those mortean bomb things in the garage. Maybe even put one in your car...

haha...yeah came back to my car, opened the door and there was a HUGE huntsman hanging over the air-vent...i'm talking body size of a 50c piece :Oops:

then it ran under the dash behind the steering wheel somewhere...so i was shitscared to drive home in case it dropped on my feet while I was driving!!

so there's me, GunMetalR33, and the little old lady who was parked next to me...in the Woolies carpark...poking sticks under the dash trying to get it to run out from where ever it was hiding so we could kill it LOL

Had me a huntsman in the door seal last week. Was on my way to work and stopped at the shops to get some brekky, open my door and there he was about 1 cm from my hand on the edge of the door. Dont know what it is but I didn't freek, had my keys in my hand still so I used them to flick him off the car. And he flew straight on to the navara ute parked next to me :) I wonder if that driver ever found the spider.

I went shopping with my mum once and as she shut the door after getting in a Huntsman about 10cm across crawled from the outside of the window to the inside. The impact of the door shutting knocked him off the window and into my mum's lap so she screamed and shouted and jumped out the car while the spider ran underneath the dash somewhere.

We couldn't get it out so mum sat in the back seat with her feet up and I drove us home. I was 14!

I'd just like to add..... spiders don't freak me out that much... but if a moth gets in the car.... look out!

I once flung myself out of a moving car because the driver didn't listen when i said "stop the car NOW!"

(this is not an easy thing to do, and i don't recommend it)

I know it's irrational, I know I'm bigger than the moths... but that's how fear works.

Me and my younger brother are not fond of spiders ;)

Well when we were a younger whenever he use to cheese me off I would leave a note for him

" Saw a Medium Size Spider on your wall in your room "

So he would obviously come home read the note and check for this spider which never existed. So I would come back and find him cleaning his entire room as he could not possible sleep knowing there is a Spider lurking in his room

Good to get your younger Brother to clean his room hehe..

ROFL beefy !!

Hunstmen can't hurt you but I am also scared ;)

One time i was driving along with the window open (in peak hour on a major 6 lane road) and this thing as big as my hand crawls over the mirror and onto the A piller. I freaked, slammed the brakes on and stopped the car.

I recoiled toward the drivers seat (luckily) into my girlfriends lap screaming KILL IT KILL IT !!! Luckily she was a nature person so she just flicked it out... meanwhile traffic was backing up dudes honkin and stuff haha.

Anyways .. so I drove the rest of the day with the windows closed and air on re-use. She laughed at me but I knew it had a taste of blood and it'd be back.

A week or so later I was with some mates dropping one home and standing outside the car. I noticed when my mate opened his door the same damn spider was freakin on the door sill!! We all freaked and noone would touch it - in the end I had to flick it cos it was my car... I got a newspaper and golf hit it onto the car behind me.. hahahaha. OooOPs!

i swear one time i had a spider living in my car for a good couple of months! it would just taunt me, apear then run off and kept doing it! then one night when we were out driving with a group of mates, and one of my mates was sitting in the front seat when the bastard was going out for its daily walk. anyhow i'v never seen my mate move so fast and do the "AHHH GET THIS THING OFF ME DANCE" by now we were all pissing our selves laughing at my mate cause no one had seen the spider yet. he managed it flick it off somewhere and we couldn't find it, so we were all very paranoid to say the least. later that night the bloody spider came out again ran accross the roof and down onto the dash infront of me then into the top air vents. so as every red blooded manly man would do, i grabbed my cd pocket blocked off the vent as much as possible, turned the heater on 32 degs and fan on full. then went and played in a park while waiting for this spider to go to a better place. needless to say i never saw it again

Me and Croat were driving around randwick when a Hairy Mutha F*cka slid down the indisde of the windscreen from above my head and then landed on the dash. I slammed on the brakes and jumped out. Me and this chick were 20 metres away from the car and Croat kep laughing at me the bas*ard!!! He eventually got it out and pretended he was gonna throw it on me. I ran for my life!!

Felt edgy on the way home aswell.

:elaugh:  This is the best thread i have read in ages!!!

Hands up how many people are going to go out and spray their cars with mortein??? I know I am!!!

yeh.... did it last night :Paranoid:

Huntsmans are HARMLESS people!

we have a beachhouse in the middle of a national park, and we have an old wood-fired oven there... was collecting wood for the stove when i turned a piece over and a huntsman bigger than my hand crawled up my arm... i walked back to the house with it there and showed my brother (he's arachnophobic) and he FREAKED... i didn't see him for the next hour... hahahaha.

Seriously, spiders won't hurt you unless you threaten them in some way. Hell, i used to catch redbacks when i was about 9 or 10... they were everywhere around my house... i think at one stage i had about 40 or 50 of them.... some of them bigger than a 50 cent piece.

We have a 6 foot carpet snake that hangs around work... if he starts getting too close to the skyline i have no qualms with picking him up and moving him along, so he can eat some of the damn scrub the sphincter of the universes that hang around there too, lol. (No, i won't pick up more deadly types of snakes, i'm not THAT crazy)

Oh, and another thing... if you have daddy-long-legs spiders... LEAVE THEM... they are harmless (actually, they're one of the most venomous spiders known to man, but they can't even bite you, their fangs are not long enough to penetrate skin) They kill insects and stuff that are around... plus, they tickle when they run across your skin in the middle of the night, heh.