SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Saw Daleo this morning around 8:50am in Blaxland, NSW going home from work I presume??. I was stopped in the traffic going east at the lights near Seven-11/Maccas on the GWH. I waved but not sure he saw me. :action-smiley-069:

Saw Daleo this morning around 8:50am in Blaxland, NSW going home from work I presume??. I was stopped in the traffic going east at the lights near Seven-11/Maccas on the GWH. I waved but not sure he saw me. :action-smiley-069:

Yay! Finally! :banana: And it's only taken 3 odd years...:whistling:

Yeah, doing the kid drop off before heading home to bed. Sorry mate, didn't notice you; there was a frenzy of HWP at Blaxland on my way down the hill, so I was preoccupied with my speed coming through the 60 zone at Blaxland.:rolleyes:

Next time.:cheers:

Spotted a M35 on Stephen rd Botany this morning while collecting mine from the smash repairers. Looks good in wine red.

Also spotted Silver C34 (S1? ) in St Leonards collecting a package( Mailcall courier) from My work earlier in the week. Called out but you where already leaving. Besides the fuel bill, would be a nice way to work as a courier.

Spotted my stag on a car hoist at Precision Mufflers in Croyden. (No exhaust yet, just a quote)

Also spotted a leak from the transfer case....... NOT HAPPY :angry:

To help use a normal r34 dump pipe then hitech said it was a 200sx mid section costom around the diff then any tip it mine we put a high flow cat and a standard looking highflow tip all up $1300 fitted stainless steel 3inch turbo back and is quiet for cruising and angry on boost

To help use a normal r34 dump pipe then hitech said it was a 200sx mid section costom around the diff then any tip it mine we put a high flow cat and a standard looking highflow tip all up $1300 fitted stainless steel 3inch turbo back and is quiet for cruising and angry on boost

Sweet......