SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted 6 stagea's today at the SAU Texikhana :) actually there was a 7th but he was parked ages away on the street :/

the only day that i didnt take my stagea there! god damn. drove my mates HOON r33 there.

Spotted zei20l's ex Stagea driving past my work a couple of minutes ago.

He must like it; it was actually clean!:nyaanyaa:

Did it sound like it was missing Dale?

Missing about half a litre and two cylinders....whistling.gif

Edited by PN-Mad

This is random but had to post. I dunno i guess it was a black Ferrari 360 modena or something travelling North on M1 past Springwood with number plate 34-ETA. Am i mistaken here, or does a Ferrari now need to advertise that it can beat a 34 ? What, can't catch a 35 ?

Edited by Jezboosted

had a laugh when someones mum (in back streets near kesters and bridge rd) told me not to park in her driveway cos she wanted to, (her son has white dayz fronted rs4s with white wheels and ms dolphin grille, me driving white stock fronted rs4 with black d1's and ms dolphin grille) wound down the window to say hi and we both had a chuckle. good on you mum.

2 s2's on north east rd near tolley rd last night between 6 and 7 pm, one yellow (spotto!) on the upbound and one white one with shiny wheels down bound then same upbound about 30 minutes later.