SAU Community

Top RB20 Club... do you have over 260rwkw?

called him to discuss ways about getting it repaired. as soon as he mentioned warranty was void because of the heat wrap thats when i decided to go a different route. but anyway this isnt a thread about bitching i'm looking into what other manifolds are out on the market or even if i can make my own.

When you say stock log mani do you mean factory, or the trust high mount?

factory mate :P

we just needed to do the smallest of grinding to get the comp cover to clear it, the tial 38mm was mounted directly on the exh housing.

• 9 months later...
its in dyno thread u lazy git haha

stock rb20

walrbo pump

gtr injectors

china cooler and piping

k&n filter

hypergear atr43g3 0.63 rear internal gate standard position

full zaust

nistune

260 @ what psi?

its in dyno thread u lazy git haha

stock rb20

walrbo pump

gtr injectors

china cooler and piping

k&n filter

hypergear atr43g3 0.63 rear internal gate standard position

full zaust

nistune

Cool, proves you can get a good result with the right parts, not just the name brand parts. Some of the Hypergear turbos are doing a good job on the little CAs and RB20s :)

mmm... Hub is not RWKW when they are no wheels involved. :/

very true, my bad... went on a roller dyno as well but wheel spun and also result seems to be fiddled a little by rival workshop haha

on a side note, first time I have had one of my cars on a hub dyno... while they may read power a little differently, my god it was good not having the head f**k of wheel spin, tyre heat and pressure etc.

so consistant, ran 350hp and then backed up with 351... could not see the difference between the lines

Edited by Cerbera

Mine never gets tied down :)

Ye I've seen some rollers @ times with poorly tied cars and there is just rubber everywhere.

Really makes a mess of the tyres.

You aren't running semi's or something? They = bad for dyno'in.

I imagine suspension also comes into play with wheel spin, if the car can squat it is obviously going to put it down better than if it has stupid stiff drift suspension.

I cant say semis make much of a difference on my car, I made 260rwkws with RE55s. I know my car had an electrical fire in teh cabin on the dyno...so not quite tyre smoke but smoke all the same.

Mine never gets tied down :)

Ye I've seen some rollers @ times with poorly tied cars and there is just rubber everywhere.

Really makes a mess of the tyres.

You aren't running semi's or something? They = bad for dyno'in.

Nah they are just really shitty rock hard old 245/17's that came with the R33 GTR rims... I mean rock hard as in you do a skid and they don't even smoke haha

The plan was to get tuned on hub dyno, then do a burnout and replace tyres. But we had a chance to put it on a roller and it didn't really work :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...