SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, things idiots say about skylines..........

how about "i raced a new 6.0L commodore in my dead stock r32 gts-t and shat all over it. they backed off at 60kmh cause i was already winning.........."

thread revival

cruisng down the street in a mates gtr r33 , happen 2 notice a fruitloop driving a gts-t with gtr badging all over it .

we pulled beside eachother at the lights , i came pretty close 2 his car and opened the window and said:

me : nice car man

fruitloop : thanks man

me : gtr is it ?

fruitloop : godzilla they call her .

me: nice nice .

fruitloop : thanx , shes definetly a bit of a sweet ride .

me : yea i can imagine . wanna race?

fruitloop : grins , and says , yea y not

at this point lights went green

completly smoked this guy ,

next lights we pull up next 2 eachother again ,

me : gtr ay , godzilla ay? lol

he didnt no wat 2 say , so i handed a texter 2 him and said , cross out the R on the badge , and slap a S there mate .

have a nice day lol

the guys face was priceless lol

You real champion!

lol.

Well seeing as we are here: an aquantence of mine with a gtst (told everyone how I paid too much becaues I paid twice what he did and my cars older...) about 2 months after purchasing his cheap skyline stops driving it. Ask him about it one day he tells me "it has 50 psi compression in the front left cyliner and 60 in the front right.."

Everyone calls it a skyliner!

They ask me if its illegal cause its RHD

Some dude was at my house the other day with an aristo i commented on how nice it was and mentioned i have a skyline, i think he got offended he was like "pfftt i have one too"

Driving to Uni it had been wet but was mostly dry, just a few light patches left, didnt think much of it when I cam up to a corner the was completely wet. Started to brake, and there was nothing, locked wheels, and back end started to step out. I wasnt going very fast when I got to the corner but manged to get the car around the corner, half sideways, waiting to clip the gutter.

Just touched the gutter with the back tyre which straightened me out, Im now pointing the correct way facing down the street to which I see a truck pulled over no more than 25 meters away.

The truck diver had just stepped out his vehicle to see a skyline crossed up through an intersection and clipping a gutter, he walks out into the first lane of traffic and points and abuses me. All good I would have taken the abuse but it was his 40L drum of oil that had tipped over and covered the road making it slippery, he just didnt know it yet.

Edited by JiN_MaN

one time.... at band camp

this old asian dude was sitting in his car in a carpark as i pulled in, stopped right near him, looking around for a spot, and he sticks his head out and says >..< "ooooh nice car, haww, japaneeese." i figured he was japanese and said thanks. lol

what a nice old guy.

I don't get any funny comments.. they pretty much all sound like "nice import fkhead", "go back to japan", "get a holden" etc etc

I have had props from a few cougars about my Stagea though :P

I don't get any funny comments.. they pretty much all sound like "nice import fkhead", "go back to japan", "get a holden" etc etc

I have had props from a few cougars about my Stagea though :P

Stagea comments are amusing, i've had a few people do the whole 'Oh, it's a skyline wagon, I know all about them', and they proceed to rattle off a bunch of facts, all of which are wrong.

There was also a group of Japanese tourists gathered around the car taking photo's of it once lol.

Edited by 180fan

one time.... at band camp

this old asian dude was sitting in his car in a carpark as i pulled in, stopped right near him, looking around for a spot, and he sticks his head out and says >..< "ooooh nice car, haww, japaneeese." i figured he was japanese and said thanks. lol

what a nice old guy.

I live near a Uni and regularly drive past. I have some Jap/Asian students looking at my car :P

Maybe reminds them of home....

I don't get many comments however when I'm at the lights a [insert riced 4 cylinder car/commondoor/fjord/porsche here] will always want to race me ;)

The best if their GF is in the passenger seat checking out my car - if the guy looks like he is getting pissed off - I blow a kiss to their GF

If it's the episode I'm thinking of, it was Hammond. It was the episode where they all

bought crappy rear wheel drive cars and took them to the track, they had to compete with all

the other drivers in their much better cars.

Hammond jokingly said this to a GTR driver to try and psyche him out... there were a bunch

of cuts to all three of them saying stupid things to other drivers to try and put them off.

I watched a very old clip on youtube the other day with Clarkson saying the r32 GTR would beat

an f355 Ferrari in competition

QUOTE(Munkvy)The guy on top gear saying that R32 GTRs brakes sometimes explode!

i don't suppose you know the episode that was in?

anyway mine...

"skylines are so passe"

yes, i've also had the "skylines suck"

"skylines don't have any torque" to which i replied "do you even know what torque is?" ... "yeah it's it's it's it's er it's um"

i don't even own a skyline