SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

M35 air con filter is HERE

Standard battery is a small one.

I had mine replaced nearly 2 years ago with the same size one from RACV.

Been working perfectly since.

Thanks mate. Supercheap auto NZ said they dont do nissan air filters, Repco couldnt find anything with that number on side of filter in pic from that link. Went to nissan dealer, same again that number not in system. Asked the parts girl to grab me a maxima one to measure up on a guess they may be same size. Problem solved. Nissan Part number B727A-79925.

Battery is LM40CP (Marshall), gave good charge up seems to be hanging in there ok but will try and shoehorn something bigger in at some stage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgive me for being lazy, have seen one of these part numbers somewhere in the myriad of threads. Have downloaded FAST and installed but not working for me (error code 53 file not found). so in the meantime can someone do these part numbers for me

2001 M35 Stagea 250RS

Engine oil filter

Engine Air Filter

Spark Plugs

Fuel Filter

Also the little plastic inserts that hold all the plastic panels together, how much abuse do these things take? :P Or do you just screwdriver em and replace??? :P:) Have sussed how they work with ones you can get at both sides from but wondering how to attack the others :D I am mechanically minded but most of my work has been on motorbikes and trucks. Also which side of engine is oil filter located as i can not for the life of me see it yet :P

Thanks in advance :D

2001 M35 Stagea 250RS

Engine oil filter -

Engine Air Filter -

Spark Plugs -

Fuel Filter -

Also the little plastic inserts that hold all the plastic panels together, how much abuse do these things take? :laugh: Or do you just screwdriver em and replace??? :woot::) Have sussed how they work with ones you can get at both sides from but wondering how to attack the others :huh: I am mechanically minded but most of my work has been on motorbikes and trucks. Also which side of engine is oil filter located as i can not for the life of me see it yet :wub:

Thanks in advance :P

Engine oil filter - AY100-NS004 (yes, they are quite small)

Engine Air Filter - AY100-NS001

Spark Plugs - NI22401-AQ816

Fuel Filter - 16400-4M405

The fuel filter is in the front left (when looking from the grill) side of the engine.

You will need to go from underneath to get to it.

Plastic clips are quite durable for what they are. to pop them off, slide a flat head screwdriver under the edge of the "head" of the clip and gently rotate the screwdriver on each side. The main pin will eventually pop up and you can remove it without breaking it.

You can get them just about anywhere - workshops, Nissan (have been quoted from 60c up to $2.20 each depending on dealership).

Edited by iamhe77

Thanks guys, re the fuel filter, i think you have given me the part number for the tank screen as per that other thread after having a look at, and after reading the other post i think a part number for the o-ring would be good to thanks and the engine bay fuel filter thanks.

Can anyone recommend any online parts retailers for stuff like filters etc that ship to NZ, found one a few weeks ago but cant find it again on search, had like a oz/nz flag banner across top of screen. They seemed to cover many parts and actually had stagea in their search tools.

Thanks guys, re the fuel filter, i think you have given me the part number for the tank screen as per that other thread after having a look at, and after reading the other post i think a part number for the o-ring would be good to thanks and the engine bay fuel filter thanks.

Can anyone recommend any online parts retailers for stuff like filters etc that ship to NZ, found one a few weeks ago but cant find it again on search, had like a oz/nz flag banner across top of screen. They seemed to cover many parts and actually had stagea in their search tools.

What engine bay fuel filter?

I believe that the screen acts as the filter in our cars.

You could go with RHDJapan. They will ship OE parts from Japan anywhere (you have to specify what you need), or a Nissan dealership should get you parts in (at a price).

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I need to replace my outer CV joint boot and I think I have found the part number for it (39641 or 39641-A, not sure what the difference is), but I'd like to know what other Nissans use this part number so I know what to ask my local parts supplier for. Is there any way to find out through FAST???

post-435-1244987323_thumb.jpg

OK, I need to replace my outer CV joint boot and I think I have found the part number for it (39641 or 39641-A, not sure what the difference is), but I'd like to know what other Nissans use this part number so I know what to ask my local parts supplier for. Is there any way to find out through FAST???

not sure what else uses them.

the easier way is to pull the driveshaft and take it to Sydney Driveshafts in Kings Park (just around the corner for you). They reco them including both boost and regrease for 75 a side.

• 1 month later...

Not in the first post, and descriptive so it shows up in a search. I hope.

6/97 C34 Nissan Stagea Rs4 Series 1 front brake pads

Normal street pads

Bendix DB1250 GCT

80$ or so from repco

No worries, Duncan, I'll give them a buzz tomorrow.

Just for future use, does anyone know how to cross-refererence parts in FAST between different models?

You will need Parts Master, Nick.

It may have come with your copy of FAST.

Just enter the part number and it will show up all the Nissan model/engine that use that part.

Here is an example of how the information is displayed (V35 throttle body)

post-31842-1248050538_thumb.jpg