SAU Community

Show & Shine Wrap Up Thread

d00dz

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

I thought i was a bit out of the way over there and i was scared no one even noticed my car:(

Every one perving on the GTR's

Thanks

Adam

Damn i should of come up.... was too lazy to finish the boot install tho... you were right adam its a pain in the ass. but ive got it down pat now :P

Just need some rims :P

ill post up my pics when i get the time.

i had an awesome day!! big up to all the crew that organised it, well done!!

the 2 classic skylines were my favourite, aswell as the 2 HR31s...and all the other 31s.

all the winners were very deserving, especially MADGTR, it was unreal!

ill be entering mine next time round though.

cheers

Linton

best rego'd r32 gtst goes to the blue r32 in the backgorund .. (my car)

that is all!

I reckon your car was the best - it got my peoples choice vote! Mine is the 34 next to yours.

There were a lot of sweet 32s.

Top day organisers - big pat on the back for you all - in particular the wifes/gfs that did the entries at the gate then backed up to handle the BBQ. Well done Jody, Mel and Jaila.

what a great show. very well organised. my congratulations to all the organising committee and all the people who made the effort to attend. good work :)

Good to see companies getting behind the day too.

absolutley agree it was a great day

except for the accident on the freeway on the journey down blocked the whole thing we had to turn back and take the pacific highway but we took the scenic route of it which was much more fun. got me a t-shirt and laynard as well and some good pix. well done everybody

Thanks to the organisers for a great day out. To see so many cars on show was truly a dream. I have been a skyline fan for many years and to see so many in one place was awesome. The show was pumping with great music which made it inspiring to hang out for the whole day. I even got a tan!!

What a day!! thanks!

big thanks to all involved, a truly well run event :) Thanks to the judges as well for giving us 2 trophies, best engine bay and best non skyline, was truly a welcome surprise.

Looking forward to next year, but in the mean time see some of you on the 31st :D:(