SAU Community

Phillip Island Track Day

pomejo

lol, nice photo :( that's some fair body roll you've got there, I like the lift off of the rear wheel though!

$160 not a bad price for the Island.. but it's my GF's birthday that day so no go for me.

I don't think that is call body roll, i think its' call hardcore connering LOL. Awesome.

pomejo - me, Chris, Aaron, Frank, Blaise and Sam are all going to this event.

Aaron, Frank and Sam are going to produce some stupid fast times. Might even see one of them get into the high 1.30's there which is UNBELIEVABLE.

Sam was in the white R32 GTR that was there for the Maserati Day at Sandown you attended.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

FFS! :P

I have my work Christmas party on Saturday night and i am working at the D1 Nationals on Saturday and Sunday morning/arvo..

Would have loved to come to spectate/marshal. There is always next year.

If Aaron has bedded in his engine and gives it his all, my bet is on him to top Frank (sorry Frank), so keep an eye on his lap times :P

Thats up to CAMS to chase. Im still waiting for my Officials licence and i applied about 4 weeks ago..the norm is about 3-4 weeks for them to get it out to you.

So anyone going down for a squizz? I may ride down if i can score a lift back to Melb

I know that CAMS are currently processing the forms, as i received a call from them, asking if i was an Australian citizen, guess i forgot to tick that box :P

speaking of track work, just wondering if anyone knows when our cams licences are being sent out that we applied for at DECA??

Thanks

Dane

Yeah they take 4-5 weeks normally unless you give them a call to hurry them up.

And I'll be upfront in letting you know that it was also about a week after DECA before I actually got around to posting them all. :P

Anyways - Bris I'm still going down. Taking the little one for her first smell of race fuel, hot brakes and burnt rubber. :D

I'll probably go down for a look. I haven't been down to the island yet so it'll be good to see a different track.

As for CAMS licences, I put in my renewal a week before DECA and haven't got my new licence yet. If you need the licence for an event give them a call and they'll fax you a temporary licence.