SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

Thanks for that. Not sure what to do with the rear seat whether I shoudl cover it in marine carpet or just leave it bare. Same goes for the roof too. Any more shots guys?

Cheers!

Here's a shot of my hks cage with the rear seats in place before painting it, was thinking the same as you should I put carpet or seat back in.

p1020565.jpg

A friend of mine like they head lights you have...

GTS-T light but you painted the surroundings of the lens?

Yeah painted with clear lenses

Get in touch with Risking in the fabrication settion. he is away at the moment. He does about the best half cage you can get. I had a Brown Davis, looked at Bond etc and his cage fits the pillars far tighter and are better made. Not to say the other companies cant do a similar job, but for the money Risking does give you more cage and better quality for what others generally charge a little more. But more then that they are just well made and engineered cages. He is in Sydney but his bolt in cages are all by jig so doesnt need your car to build it if you want to install yourself

Thanks mate, I actually have a half cage installed by Brad, was actually more interested in what people dowith the interior after the cagfe has gone in. My car is completely stripped inside with just a bare metal half cage and seats, so just need some ideas about to what do with all the open space :P

got any shots the back seat area?

not at the moment. not really shot worthy. I have just stripped everything out and taken out the sound deadening

When I am a bit more motivated I will get in there with a heat gun and remove a couple of little bits of stray sound deadening and just tidy some wires that go into the boot and spray the whole area black