SAU Community

Phillip Island Sprints - March 31

Bec

OK - so the final ruling on which skylines need to have a harness fitted is - Any car that fits in the either of the SAU Vic Club Championship modified classes (AWD or RWD).

Please view the SAU classes HERE. And if your car fits into either of the modified classes, then you should have a harness fitted.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shattered ^^^ :bunny:

Jamie's gone and put his car back together in a week, just for this! EDIT: (not for this, for the pcv day this weekend)

c'mon Dane, what needs doing?

also, do you think you'll be heading up for some spectating this weekend?

is Baxter racing? could be fun... especially if there are passsenger laps... probably unlikely though.

post-9640-1174516197.jpg

post-9640-1174516221.jpg

post-9640-1174516240.jpg

post-9640-1174516307.jpg

post-9640-1174516343.jpg

post-9640-1174516367.jpg

Greg: Tell me about it... Too much needs doing, like a few more K for the rebuild! The rebuild cost has blown out majorly, so I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment, trying to sort out the best option.

So Jamie's car is all ready to go? Nice! I love that car... Yeah, Baxter's racing, so I wouldn't mind going for a watch. Are you gonna go? Passenger laps would be sweet man, I've never been around PI

Matt: I know, I'm spewing... damn cars... I'll see if the HSV club has one a bit further away :P

i've never been around PI either...

"apparently" weeks ago I booked myself in for a day of sailing this sunday, with my gf and her old man...

i'm going to see if i can rearrange that... not sure if it will be worth the "cars again" conversation that will follow hahaha, I might have to wait for the nissan day. although jamie and deano will be there so you'll get a seat out of one of them, if there is a passenger session.

i'll sms you if i end up going to PI due to bad weather on the bay, fingers crossed :P

bigger wings at a pcv day than at the airshow anyway :D hahaha,

I know, I should definately come to PI, it's one of those things, "but greg you promised"

faaarrrkkkknnn! hoping for windy weather on the bay.

Sailing! strap your self in and feel the G's.... :(

okay so I have a new mod and its worth at least 50rwkw... so those pesky WRX's better watchout!

I had to buy new tires too:( now I am nice and broke... I feel your pain Dane!

Looks good Nick :glare: It's all about power-to-weight, so a c/f bonnet is a definate gain.

Hope you intend to fit bonnet pins :kiss:

i've never been around PI either...

"apparently" weeks ago I booked myself in for a day of sailing this sunday, with my gf and her old man...

i'm going to see if i can rearrange that... not sure if it will be worth the "cars again" conversation that will follow hahaha, I might have to wait for the nissan day. although jamie and deano will be there so you'll get a seat out of one of them, if there is a passenger session.

i'll sms you if i end up going to PI due to bad weather on the bay, fingers crossed :)

The track day is Saturday... Your sailing is Sunday, whats the problem? :(

I was thinking of going to the airshow on Sunday, but I'm undecided... hmmmmm, what would Jesus do?

It's sunday. He'd be in church!!!

Hope that car gets out soon. Too long out of action.

Well its going to be tight. May have to take Friday off work as i need to get my seat and harness in the car, along with my oil cooler and new tyres...so plenty to do.

Can anyone lend me a camera to mount in my car. This could be the last PI for the little RB20 so would love to catch it on tape

Can anyone lend me a camera to mount in my car. This could be the last PI for the little RB20 so would love to catch it on tape

Hey champ...I'll prob have a video cam that you can borrow as I don't think I would've sorted a mount for my car before this weekend. Might just have to supply your own DV tape as I don't think I have any lying around...

And whats this about the last outing for the rb20?

The track day is Saturday... Your sailing is Sunday, whats the problem? :D

ah we were just confusing things here,

we were talking about a another PI track day that was on yesterday,

sunday the 26th,

doesn't matter i ended up sailing, it was much more fun than i expected,

was a 40ft yacht that has completed 26 sydney to hobarts, it's now retired from racing but is still used as a weekedn cruiser toy... lots of history

and very weird to be a the "helm" of,

yes Dane, I am a pimp :D

Looks good Nick :D It's all about power-to-weight, so a c/f bonnet is a definate gain.

Hope you intend to fit bonnet pins :D

cheers Al

well I WAS going to fit them on the weekend... had assumed autobahn or supercheap would have some but neither did... can anyone point me in the right direction?