SAU Community

Phillip Island Sprints - March 31

Bec

I'm out,

Currently In Sydney, not back till friday.

Needed to do a couple of things to my car because the gearbox is not happy. No time.... I was going to take it to Rays before I came up to Sydney but things went crazy. :(

Next Year!

What time will you be back on friday.......most likely ill be at the shop late preparing my car and surely we could do something with yours. Let me know

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure he's gonna make it, he needed to sort out his rear brakes, its touch and go whether he'll make it, I'd like to see the 1:43's aswell!!!

I should be good for the meeting point aswell...

Let's just hope the weather will hold out, not looking promising at this stage.... ;)

That bloke doesn't use brakes anyway, doesn't he just drop it down a gear around corners - Mini style?

Edited by BBGTR

Thanks for the offer Ray, not getting back till late arvo.

I also have to go to Portsea on Saturday afternoon for a family thing that has been moved from easter weekend to this weekend, can't be missed. Will be staying down there I think.

So i'm definately out! :sick:

Have fun everyone!

Putting all the pub talk aside...so lookign forward to getting back out there and just getting some laps under the belt.

Not too fussed if it rains as for once i will have new tyres....in a perfect world it will be wet in the morning and dry in the afternoon :sick:

Not too fussed if it rains as for once i will have new tyres....in a perfect world it will be wet in the morning and dry in the afternoon :sick:

That would be my perfect world too mate. I really quite like driving PI in the wet. And would help keep the speeds down whilst I put my car through it's system checks.

That would be my perfect world too mate. I really quite like driving PI in the wet. And would help keep the speeds down whilst I put my car through it's system checks.

If it's rainining when I get up. I'm throwing the gemini on a trailer and filling out an entry form to bring down.

I couldn't sit by and watch you guys have all the fun.

If it's rainining when I get up. I'm throwing the gemini on a trailer and filling out an entry form to bring down.

I couldn't sit by and watch you guys have all the fun.

Can you enter on the day then, I thought they closed yesterday?

For me wet is a lot of fun and easy on the car. So a bit of fun in the morning, then dry out and see if you can actually improve on your last PB :happy: Best of both worlds.

Though PI is very changeable...so could be mostly sunny but with hail and sky falling in between :P

For me wet is a lot of fun and easy on the car. So a bit of fun in the morning, then dry out and see if you can actually improve on your last PB :laugh: Best of both worlds.

fair enough. Hope you get a good time and engine hangs in there!

i will be at PI, doing my good dead of the month by being a flaggie, now i recommend that someone do their good dead of the month and give me a ride :(

I just found out that there is a possibility of passenger rides at PI on sat. i am willing to beg, grovel and do a silly dance, :D all in the hope that some one takes pity on me a gives me a passenger ride in their car (if passenger rides are allowed)

Well 24 hrs to go and im still a 50:50. Need to get the new tyres fitted, and seat and harness on the car. Bleed the brakes and change the oil. LOL team last minute rides again. Shoudl be aout of work at around 11am so gives me the afternoon to hunt around :D