SAU Community

Phillip Island Sprints - March 31

Bec

RE: The Blue Battery Triangles.

If you forget or can't get to a race shop during business hours. Just get some blue electrical tape and make a triangle. This will also pass.

Also I believe the harness required for modified class is a WRX Club rule not a CAMS rule at this stage. But this is for your own good, as your life is worth a lot more than the harness and it's definatly a good thing to have and encourage others to have regardless of what class.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RE: The Blue Battery Triangles.

If you forget or can't get to a race shop during business hours. Just get some blue electrical tape and make a triangle. This will also pass.

Also I believe the harness required for modified class is a WRX Club rule not a CAMS rule at this stage. But this is for your own good, as your life is worth a lot more than the harness and it's definatly a good thing to have and encourage others to have regardless of what class.

I will have a roll of blue tape on the day if anyone needs some

RE: Bonnet pins

cheers Al

well I WAS going to fit them on the weekend... had assumed autobahn or supercheap would have some but neither did... can anyone point me in the right direction?

Revolution Racegear, Maroondah Highway. $39 per pair.

Saw 'em when I picked up my pretty Blue triangle. :P

hey its anthony again

Does anyone know of a race place in SE suburbs

otherwise blue tape sounds good but will look crap

i have a screamer pipe lol ooops too loud maybe

i dont care IM IN

i need triagle, rope, and maybe a hose for my catch can thingy i should have got a catch can when i did the car. it will be because oil can come out and drip on the track

moddified class cause i have big turbo, inj, pump, ect ect ect 238.8rwkw out of the little rb20

dont know how long it will last though

Hey id like to meet up with all you boys when i get there im sorta a new member

i suppose i just look for the skylines??? SAU stickers?

we should all meet up some where.

Nasty Troy... what happened?

Jame's farking cat happened :whistling:

LOL...if your reading this Mr Ward your cat is going in the blender tonight :P

So need tyres (cant find RE55s) , just threw some more money at the car so it looks like the alignment and car will be ready (reinstall cooler etc). Just need to kill the cat and get tyres...may be the straw that breaks my back

hey its anthony again

Does anyone know of a race place in SE suburbs

GMP in Oakleigh - http://www.gmpracingproducts.com.au/home/

Meridian Motorsport in Moorabin - http://www.mmsport.com.au/

Both will have what ever you need. They also have lots of things you don't need but will want to buy anyways so beware. :P

As for a meet-up I was thinking the Bunnings in Cranbourne Sat morning some time if anyone is keen?

Yeah man im there Cruise all together ive got some mates coming in my car too.

JUST FAXED IT WHOOOOOO FIRST TRACK DAY CANT WAIT

hope my car holds up i wont drive too hard just in case

im going past the oakliegh one then tomorrow after work

hey im a bit worried about the speed limiter???

i just searched... is it only with the stock ECU ??

I have a wolf 3d ver 5 but havent tried to go over 180km on street to check if its on my car still?

will it be removed if ive done the computer?

i dont want it to kick in on track day

If you are running a Wolf you wont have the speed limiter.

A good number to have is also 13 33 30, St George Finance. Good for when you need stuff done to the car and you can afford it. Also helps cover the RSPCA fine for cruelty to animals :)

Because it ate all the dope i was going to sell Wed night to fund the weekend. So no dope means no money, and a high cat isnt really worth much to anyone. Thats whey im going to blend it up and try to make hash cookies out of it

Because it ate all the dope i was going to sell Wed night to fund the weekend. So no dope means no money, and a high cat isnt really worth much to anyone. Thats whey im going to blend it up and try to make hash cookies out of it

If anything you both shared the dope! put it on ebay, you may be surprised.... whats with not finding any re55's? i was at donellans and they have shit loads! surely in your size.

Will try Donellans in the morning, but the two places i tried, (one place is cheaper) have been hesitant to say they can get them. Crosses fingers....then of course i need to get them over to my car and fitted and then a wheel alignment, then the seat and harness to go in...busy, busy, busy :)

i really wanted to see your car troy remember me the guy with the big turbo and no power?

well the dyno at rank rotary was a bit out RE customs on the dyno day i pulled 238.8 @ 20psi

a little better

Rank rotary did a compression test and my bottom end is worn i need REBUILD :P

rings are screwed anyway ill catch up wit ya another time if you cant make it