SAU Community

Phillip Island Sprints - March 31

Bec

Well 24 hrs to go and im still a 50:50. Need to get the new tyres fitted, and seat and harness on the car. Bleed the brakes and change the oil. LOL team last minute rides again. Shoudl be aout of work at around 11am so gives me the afternoon to hunt around :D

I don't care what you do Mr Brisby,

I'm in for a passenger sesstion in your car, i was advise by BEN that its a must :(!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lucky? I have doen a few 14-18hr days this week and worked last weekend trying to free up time to go to PI and get this arvo to do some running around...work was quiet 3 weeks ago but now the sky is falling :P Thats why earlier this week after a technical glitch with the cat i was going to pull the pin...but fark it. In this world if you dont have a go your a mug :P

...and West, if passenger laps are a go then the passenger seat is all yours...no one else is silly enough to get in the car of the village idiot :D

Oh and need to put extinguisher back in the car :(

I can personally vouch that a passenger lap in Brisby's car is something you'll never forget.

I can also highly recommend Xanax as the medication to help you sleep again after the experience.

Ok if west doesn't make it down, i'm up for a ride in passenger lap brisby, Chris tells me after being in the passenger seat of your car at deca long-wang, he doesn't push hard enough hahah.

Brisby: You must be getting more organised, normally its 11pm you start all that shit.

I may have a passenger seat open as well if my mate doesn't come down...

I can personally vouch that a passenger lap in Brisby's car is something you'll never forget.

I can also highly recommend Xanax as the medication to help you sleep again after the experience.

That it,

I'm hype up now, i'll bring a spare undie just incase :D !

Lucky? I have doen a few 14-18hr days this week and worked last weekend trying to free up time to go to PI and get this arvo to do some running around...work was quiet 3 weeks ago but now the sky is falling :P Thats why earlier this week after a technical glitch with the cat i was going to pull the pin...but fark it. In this world if you dont have a go your a mug :P

I take it back, my apologies!

although I never understand how I see your car together and working and then a month later its in pieces again!

didn't your mum ever tell you not to fiddle with your parts so much... :(:D

I don't think yours with the Black Spur and the Magnetic Fields could be any worse than Brisby's :huh:

Yeah but with me you at least know I'm not insane. I was just driving fast and the music showed I was relaxed in doing so.

With Brisby you aren't quite sure about the sanity side of things as the more he gets things wrong the more excited he gets.

Anyways...

I just thought my day was done before I'd even started tomorrow. Went back to my car after lunch to find a small river coming from underneath it and I feared the worst. Good news is it just turned out to be a split in the rear wiper washer hose and the fluid was just water from the washer tank. Hopefully that's it for issues for me this weekend.

Ok if west doesn't make it down, i'm up for a ride in passenger lap brisby, Chris tells me after being in the passenger seat of your car at deca long-wang, he doesn't push hard enough hahah.

Long Wang with Bris was a very exciting 60 Seconds of my life where I was sure it was going to be all over about 60 times.

Cars are ghey.

What's wrong mate? Your car sounded tough and strong when you fly pass us!

It was a tiring day,

well for us who had to stand flagging almost all day. The only ispired, entertained that we get is when the Fast group come out, hearing the roaring RB26 passing by was gold.....and offcourse the infamous wild animal RB20 Brisby power house screaming pass, occasionally sideway but well tamed by the beast owner himself.

Well done everyone!

What's wrong with your car mate? All i could hear on the radio was something like your intercooler hose blew off, your car was awesome as well Matt.

Thanks. yeah that's exactly what happened.. intercooler hose kept blowing off.. never happens on the dyno =( I got 4 laps in all day... 180 / 4 = $45 a lap :)

Thanks. yeah that's exactly what happened.. intercooler hose kept blowing off.. never happens on the dyno =( I got 4 laps in all day... 180 / 4 = $45 a lap :)

Join the club.

1 practice session and one time session.

Bloody $2 parts.

Edited by BBGTR

Snowy had knock issues.

Matt had cooler piping issues.

Jack broke 5th gear but still did a 49 with just 4 gears haha

Gareth is a madman, 1.52's on street tyres!

Brisby is nuts too, 1.52 flat....

The 911turbo piped jack and aaron .... but the MPC purple GTR killed everything.

And i ended up with a 1.51 after i found some balls in the last couple of sessions thanks to gareth and some words from jack, still not enough, could of gone faster with another session dammit.

What happened to you BB?

Results are up:

http://www.racetime.com.au/?event=p0701&am...mp;view=fastest