SAU Community

Gb: Gts-t / Gtt Silicone Inlet Pipe From Airbox To Turbo

Bass Junky

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolverine.... Um. yes whoops.

The vast majority of you should receive your parts either today, or tomorrow.

If you are outside of the Express Post regions, it might take another few days.

Sorry for the delays with this group buy, they were out of my control.

I did however run out of bags (cos of my stuff up with Wolverines) but I should be able to pick up some more bags sometime this week during lunch.

I think there is like one person who is going to have to wait another couple of days.

I hope you like em!

BASS OUT

Hi Guys,

Okay, Melbourne people who haven't paid for freight and need to pick up their guides from me.....

You need to give me a bell and organise a time to grab them off me.

This weekend I'm pretty flat out after work painting my sons bedroom and Friday night I have a family dinner thing, and this Saturday we've got DECA, so it can be either Sunday, or early next week.

We could quite easily do a mini meet on Monday or Tuesday night if that's good for everyone?

The following people need to pick up their guides off me.

VSUTE

frx026

FLYSLY

(B1) Mr Fanny

Brycey

Let me know what's cool with you guys.

Cheers

Pete

Just got mine today, after I rang up and abused Australia Post for their Snail Mail Express Post service.....

Australia Post sucks sometimes - Not regarding the GB, but I'm waiting on an EMS package was sent from China last Thursday 16th, got to Melbourne Monday 20th at 12:43am and almost 4 days later, I still haven't seen it. Australia Post takes over the delivery of EMS stuff once it hits Oz. :P Express my a$$.