2007 Motorsports Road Trip

Snowman

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey bec dad me and claire would like a bed and can we get a full confermed list of who are going up when and where?

also asking if all the guys raceing will need a sort of pack horse like a ute cos dad has put forward that i might take our ute and and can carry tyres and tools and sort of be a on site work shop for all our needs.

but will come at a cost of a few bucks each to get the ute to come and carry everything.

happy to carry tyres, fule car jack and other thing people dont want to have to lug around just need to know

hey bec dad me and claire would like a bed and can we get a full confermed list of who are going up when and where?

also asking if all the guys raceing will need a sort of pack horse like a ute cos dad has put forward that i might take our ute and and can carry tyres and tools and sort of be a on site work shop for all our needs.

but will come at a cost of a few bucks each to get the ute to come and carry everything.

happy to carry tyres, fule car jack and other thing people dont want to have to lug around just need to know

Yeah this would probably be a good idea, as Jack isn't coming now, we may need some storage. I will have four track tyres in the back seat, but I would like to bring a spare RE'55 tyre just in case. I know a few others would be keen on this. So i'd happily throw some dollars towards this.

I'll try to post up tonight a list of who is coming and where we will be leaving from etc tonight.

As different people will be leaving at different times.

The list I have now of people wanting a bed on Tuesday night is:

Snowy

Chris

Bec

Ant

Tony

Saff

Gareth

Vadg

Scott & Claire

Am still waiting to hear back from a couple.

If you want a bed in Wang on Tuesday night, let me know.

Cheers

Well i have just been challenged by an M3 driver and RX7 driver...showdown at the Creek. Sadly my ego has to sit it out and swallow my pride :D

Is Ray going? or is he too busy servicing convertible 350Zs of my local IGA guy :)

Is Ray going? or is he too busy servicing convertible 350Zs of my local IGA guy :blink:

haha, yeah actually i am.....thanks for that....beer coming your way :)

Im still working on my car.....so far i got the oil pressure up.....now need to customize the exhaust and tune

Im so hangin to drive my car.