2007 Motorsports Road Trip

Snowman

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snowie....does that mean you are booking beds for winton as well? Let me know so I can confirm my winton entry with the organizers :D

Bec is on the case for Wangaratta. I've already told her you want a bed.

Yeah - Ive sourced us some cheap accommodation in Wang for the Tuesday night, through a place we use for work.

Who else is thinking of heading to Winton Tuesday, meaning that they will be needing a bed in Wang on the Tuesday night?

List:

Snowy

Chris

Bec

Ant

Tony

Tom and Mav, stop your bitching. You are on m,y spreadsheet which i didnt bother accessing through the VPN as i was at home...so 100% memory....which isnt so good these days with all the shots to the head that i take

i wont be attend sorry guys

Wtf? Come up and have a drink!

I haven't applied for leave yet. I probably should go do that hey.

Dont you work for family? Just leave and say you'll be back in a week, thats what i do at work most of the time :spank:

I'm out, work commitments do not allow me to go on this 4 day trip.

Although I'm thinking about doing the HSV day at Sandown next weekend...

I was really looking forward to seeing your car :)

Hey Snowman can I put a link or can you to NSW events to get some of the Sydney crowd along for Wakey or more likely Eastern Creek this Friday?? I think the Sydney crowd would be bait for you guys though. GTR Jason you there??

Also Troy have you got your car fixed and coming?

jpzedsautrackday.jpg

Confirming what i already suspected i would have to do...i am out :D

Tryign to do things with the monthly budget i have allocated to car stuff, well its just not going to happen. Not witout risking further damage to the car

Confirming what i already suspected i would have to do...i am out :D

Tryign to do things with the monthly budget i have allocated to car stuff, well its just not going to happen. Not witout risking further damage to the car

Sorry to hear. We will put you down for an awesome time once again for what you had, and a nice bloke who helps others. You will be back and get it sorted, keep smiling.

Edited by Boosted Zed

Confirming what i already suspected i would have to do...i am out

Awww mate that sux!

Anything we can do to help?