2007 Motorsports Road Trip

Snowman

Trip Rules:

1. No fencing

2. No megaphones to put in the hands of Englishmen

3. Bucket 'O' Chips

4. Don't drink the blue liquid

5. Don't let NSW pick the 'shinadiggins' venue's

How about just... NO megaphones? I think thats fair.

Actually, who am i kidding, ill come along aswell i think then we can harras some other poor kent with a megaphone-phone call when im drunk and incoherant

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm. If only i had a car that wasnt completely farked from bumper to bumper. :whistling: Anyone want to lend me a car? Or maybe even better get me a decent job so i have time to do something other then be a corporate slave ( wah, wah, wah...fellign very sorry for myself at the moment :ph34r: )

Maybe Ross will sell me his R32???? Im at that point where i woudl probably consider it :happy:

Hmm. If only i had a car that wasnt completely farked from bumper to bumper. ;) Anyone want to lend me a car? Or maybe even better get me a decent job so i have time to do something other then be a corporate slave ( wah, wah, wah...fellign very sorry for myself at the moment :domokun: )

Maybe Ross will sell me his R32???? Im at that point where i woudl probably consider it :domokun:

you can use my sled corey. much like your car mine knows how to find the odd wall, so you break it, i break you. lol have fun.

snowbrown, definately squeeze in Oran park somehow, and go for the GP circuit. Sth circuit is just a tease. Oran GP is a favourite of mine, so much fun.

When i last spoke to OP a few weeks ago they were very hesitant to book a Practice Day months out, though they said they were considering a Practice Day early in the week. Which was a maybe, most likely Tuesday/Cup Day. But from memory it was only the South circuit available to us. But, yeh...anything is a possibility i guess, Snowie tells me there is a day on Saturday?!?!

No I said currently OP South is available to be booked on the Sat. Was speaking to John and he said he'd be up for a co-hosted hire of it if the SAUNSW crew were up for it.

I've left the ball in their court.

But to be honest currently we are doing 3 track days in 4 days plus 2 x 1000km drives. That could be enough.

yeah, they like things a bit last minute. but fingers crossed they are having a GP day sometime around the days you are coming. it really is so much better than sth circuit. I mean it is the last figure 8 in Aus as far as I know. nothing beats the bridge!

ask any of the living legends around here (me, fatz, duncan, gtrjason, and even slick johnny) and they will tell you Oran Park GP is the funnessest track in all of NSW.

so troy do I need to make your deal BYO tyres or you can use my lovely A048s.... lol.

Doesn any one mind if Anna and I represent team QLD again??? We had so much fun last time, we now have 100 extra rwkw and some decent brakes we have been dying to try out!

someone last year during recreational practice hit a fence

someone was playing with our megaphone (james brought it on the trip) and broke it

james and matt went the shops to get some food and crap

and couldnt find anything useful (we were in goulburn) and they found bowls for potato chips

but they were too small so james brought some plastic buckets and potato chips, hence bucket 'o chips

at one of the bars there was a blue glass tip jar with coins and water

someone thought it was a blue drink and drank it, only to find it was water and a tip jar

in goulburn the pub we went to i think was crap and the other place we went to was miles away.

no biggie

shhhh, what happens in NSW, stays in NSW!!! ;)

we could easily add a lot more to that list Chris!!!

yeah, they like things a bit last minute. but fingers crossed they are having a GP day sometime around the days you are coming. it really is so much better than sth circuit. I mean it is the last figure 8 in Aus as far as I know. nothing beats the bridge!

ask any of the living legends around here (me, fatz, duncan, gtrjason, and even slick johnny) and they will tell you Oran Park GP is the funnessest track in all of NSW.

so troy do I need to make your deal BYO tyres or you can use my lovely A048s.... lol.

Yeh you know what. I have sat on the fence with these NSW v Vic things. But fark em, the middle of the road is the most dangerous place. Hook me up brother. Most likely be able to throw my Weds on your car anyway. Will see how we are for tyres closer to the day.

Its time the Victorians realise that when team BTR step to the plate, school is in and they better starting reading up on their excuses. Noone will accpet their "low boost" , "worn tyres", "didnt have my preferred brand of tampon" etc excuses when their NASA launch vehicles fail to provide the lap times :)

Its time the Victorians realise that when team BTR step to the plate, school is in and they better starting reading up on their excuses. Noone will accpet their "low boost" , "worn tyres", "didnt have my preferred brand of tampon" etc excuses when their NASA launch vehicles fail to provide the lap times

AHAHAHAHAHA very good mate...keep it up :)

Yeh you know what. I have sat on the fence with these NSW v Vic things. But fark em, the middle of the road is the most dangerous place. Hook me up brother. Most likely be able to throw my Weds on your car anyway. Will see how we are for tyres closer to the day.

Its time the Victorians realise that when team BTR step to the plate, school is in and they better starting reading up on their excuses. Noone will accpet their "low boost" , "worn tyres", "didnt have my preferred brand of tampon" etc excuses when their NASA launch vehicles fail to provide the lap times :)

welcome home mate. NSW where we drink beer by the $3 pint, where no one knows what a machiato is, where the metro mullet is NOT in fashion, where collars stay down... hmm ok that's all we got.

Bring it on.

Right - so tell me again where you sit on the SAU Top 10 at Eastern Creek? Oh thats right you aren't on the list.

Ok then - so tell me again where you sit on the SAU Top 10 at Wakefield? Oh thats right you aren't on the list.

Hmmm... then tell me again where you sit on the SAU Top 10 at Oran Park? Oh thats right you aren't on that list either.

Now you are from NSW aren't you? And you have been to all these tracks plenty of times before right? So perhaps we should look no further than you for our excuse supply. :)