SAU Community

2007 Motorsports Road Trip

Snowman

Right - so tell me again where you sit on the SAU Top 10 at Eastern Creek? Oh thats right you aren't on the list.

Ok then - so tell me again where you sit on the SAU Top 10 at Wakefield? Oh thats right you aren't on the list.

Hmmm... then tell me again where you sit on the SAU Top 10 at Oran Park? Oh thats right you aren't on that list either.

Now you are from NSW aren't you? And you have been to all these tracks plenty of times before right? So perhaps we should look no further than you for our excuse supply. :angry:

What a load of diatribe. But if bragging about winning thrown fights helps you sleep then more power to you. :)

All I recall is a bunch of cry babies whinging about Dave cheating, he was the quickest at Wakefield in a basic GTR with big single…and Johnny Boy being quickest at EC. Cant remember the excuse used for Vic losing that one… I fell asleep reading it. :)

So, if you want to brag about beating a std car in your NASA launch modules, packed full of so much technology and god knows what that they set of geiger counters….then ok. I suppose being Victorian gives you the right to always be right. :)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, thank god you're on my team troy.

troy truly is the master of talking it up. also an accomplished drinker and a good looking bloke to boot. now I wonder if he can steer...

I'm pretty sure I can ban Roy from the Vic section somehow, now where IS that button :D

:D

:D Dont worry Adz, none of this applies to you. You play A Grade in my books. You got the GTT, drink like a drinker, and could no doubt beat the shit out of me if you so chose to. Fear is a form of respect isnt it :)

lol, I can trump that adz, I can ban the both of you!!

Yeh, my man The Count is way cool and all powerful. Do not fark with his authority! ;)

If i was to bed the engine for a 1000km, get it fully tunned, etc, and probably do a few more k's of normal driving; Is such a long drive bad for a fresh engine?

I have already inquired about the week off, just hoping car will be ready.

If i was to bed the engine for a 1000km, get it fully tunned, etc, and probably do a few more k's of normal driving; Is such a long drive bad for a fresh engine?

I have already inquired about the week off, just hoping car will be ready.

From my knowledge, something like that would be ideal as it is fairly constant and keeping it below 4K revs and also resisting the temptation to take it above. Your mechanic would probably be the best one to ask/engine builder.

As above.

There is no such thing as "running" in a motor these days if its built right.

Bed the rings on the dyno and off you go. Watch it for the first 500kms just to make sure its not eating oil, pressures etc.

Thats it.

Adz - FYI all up was around $1K for the week for me (except the small amount incurred as result of one of the rules)

You coming along Alan?

Oh yeah, im in for the tracks aswel - gtr or supra, either way