SAU Community

Sold My Skyline Today

abcent

Well it finally happened, today someone drove away in my 33 gts-t, it'll be put on a transport truck & sent to Darwin on Thursday, so at least I wont see it cruising around.

now what to do? buy a GTR? an EVO 8 MR? a BMW M3.......or do the responsable thing and buy a house? cant decide? nothing will be happeneing for at least 6 months anyway, so time will tell......

hey berin - congrats and well done, nothing is worse than selling your pride and joy

all the best in the future - id say buy a house - you can play cars later when you get settled into the house

Great new Berin; happy for ya mate!

As much as i may sound like a hypocrite i would suggest to buy a house and stop wasting money with renting a house. Do it soon as house prices are starting to sky-rocket again.

Berin, good to see it go, but not at the same time! I say buy a shitter and drop a 13b into it. Old Ae71 corollas go for dirt cheap, solid mount the rota, welded diff, chopped springs. Perfect combo. Go terrorize the dr1ft3r5 in your area.....

Great new Berin; happy for ya mate!

As much as i may sound like a hypocrite i would suggest to buy a house and stop wasting money with renting a house. Do it soon as house prices are starting to sky-rocket again.

Rent mate

And buy a GTR...and make it a 34...

thanks for the kind words guys! I'm leaning more towards a house at the moment, I have a KTM for weekend fun to tide me over for a bit. Might even get some motard wheels for it so I can come on cruises still :( lol

Ride the KTM and buy a house. Motard wheels and the setup costs a bit.