SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a Red / Maroon R32 - around 3:30am at the intersection of Don Street and Calder Freeway, Bendigo? - was driving the AUSfast truck.

Also spotted a Silver R32 with a FMIC - around 7:00am waiting to turn right onto Hallam South Road from Princes Highway, Hallam - was driving my GTR (finally!)

Spotted blue r32 WOOSAH parked near harp road in a mechanics there...NICE WHEELS!

Also spotted a white 32 with a black bonnet and boot, and black roof also. Driving up Canterbury road about an hour ago. Different.

spotted a drug/booze bus pulling up at Edgars Rd Thomastown just off the freeway exit.. about 5 mins ago.. probably going to setup on the blind curve there.. last time I went through one I got defected!! So be warned..

Will probably be alot of them around tonight caus of the stupid Tiesto concert..

Spotted "SKYGRL" (?)... ...a White 34... ...On Heatherton Rd, Crossing Westall Rd around 6:30pm...

And a Blue 32... ..."BLUR-32"... ...On Princess a little later...

Stand out for the week was the chick driving the White 32 GXi(?)... ..."POZ-xxx"... ...Parked next to me at the Springvale Maccaz on Wednesday and then followed me turning right out of the Springvale Rd exit and down Springvale Rd for about 2Ks...

I got to get more "Spotted Cards" to hand out... ...I felt like a dick when I thought of giving her the URL scribbled out on a piece of paper...

So I didn't give it to her... :(

I got to get more "Spotted Cards" to hand out... ...I felt like a dick when I thought of giving her the URL scribbled out on a piece of paper...

So I didn't give it to her... :(

I'll send some to you this week :)

I'll send some to you this week :(

Oh sweet... ...Thanks Kaz...

I don't think I've mentioned this... ...but I think you might know my boss Kathleen... ...Works in Aged Care for Dandy...

Oh sweet... ...Thanks Kaz...

I don't think I've mentioned this... ...but I think you might know my boss Kathleen... ...Works in Aged Care for Dandy...

I do? Hey! I'm not *that* old :(

*adds basti to list*