SAU Community

Gtr Rb26dett Or Supra 2jz

RB26DETT or 2JZ  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

who really cares. this thread from back in 2008, and was dug up by some noob, so i don't think the OP is going to care anymore.

as for what is better, the engine in the supra is superior in quality to that of the GTR (and you will find that anyone with any decent mechanical knowledge will agree, even on this forum). also in stock form the supra isn't far behind the GTR in a drag race.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

lol 2j may be a better enginem but be f#*ked if I would drive a fat ugly supra. Esp since 99% of them on the streets are N/A and have been fast and the furious over done, making it the ricers 2nd weapom of choice behind hondas

A supra looks more sleek than an r34 gtr =\. But i do agree with the non turbo point. But twin turbos are in a different league.

A supra looks more sleek than an r34 gtr =\. But i do agree with the non turbo point. But twin turbos are in a different league.

Are you drunk, A supra looks like a car designed by veilside. :sick:

ahahaha, and the interior looks like it's from the 1970s. they have the potential to look good, but they often end up looking like arse. a bit like a 33 4 door, LOL

just kidding, the 33 4 door doesn't have the potential to look good

Damn this thread just doesn't want to die does it! I reckon a Supra would make a better day-to-day car than a GTR (for a single person who doesn't use the boot and doesn't have more than one passenger).

So therefore a Supra TT would be on par with an R34 GTR?

This means the Supra TT is better value for money... $25,000 Vs $45,000

Is this right?

Interesting that a R34 Gtr can be acquired for $45k back in 08. It must have been quite a steal at that price... either that or they haven't gone down in value over the past couple of years, in regard to all the other flagship cars from Japan.

still the same looking car. Not like a GTR and GTT where the supr model has phat guards and a stance like a BOSS. Supra make have a sleek look but GTR screams.....get out of my f**king way or i will destroy you....tough

I do like the look of the R34 Gtr's in general, although they do tend to appear fairly lean and tall for an all-round performance orientated car. How Nissan managed to make them handle the way they do in relation to their form deserves some accreditation. Perhaps the same goes for the R35 and all prior models.