SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Thanks so much for the info! I've emailed them.

On a side note , now I'm not sure if it's mapping issues or vct because after plugging in, I'm still hitting boost late at 4k ish. And now car feels heavy at 2-3k rpm.

21u should be all in by 3.5k in 3rd and 4th gear when loaded up.

Yes felt a bit weird to drive as im used to boost coming on earlier. ..

Has this got anything to do with ebc settings? Back then my "start" setting was at 0 . Now I've used the start settings.

Idk. .. :/

Some videos from last weekend. This is 1JZGTE none vvti engine powered R31 Wagon running our ATR43G3SAT Ceramic ball bearing turbocharger making 330rwkrws on E85 fuel. Car Owned and Driven by Jason F.

• Like 1

ATR43G3SAT in Ceramic ball bearing is the most responsive one out of all. The TD06SL205 in 10cm is the next and ATR43SS3 is the least, but how ever made the most power.

ATR43G3SAT is a very different turbo to the standard G3 with different wheels and housings all together. Dyno reading shown it is more responsive then a GT3076 or any kinds of a TD06. Below is CBB version, internally gated, on stock manifold, P98 fuel built as a bolton turbo.

power.JPG

boost.JPG

I have trailed many other prototypes in similar kind and this particular one is the far best.

Other thing worth mentioning is Tomei cams on RB25det didn't do much good part from adding 250RPM worth of laggier, which I ended up converting it back to stock. and still made 431rwkws.