Fatz Goes Racing

fatz

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Fatz you think Skylines are high maintenance wait till the little one pokes it's head out omg they eat any spare time whole.

I have an 11 week old and between work, house and him I am flat out and f**ked if I could tell you where all the time actually goes hehe but when they look, smile and laugh at you it's all worth it.

surprisingly i cant wait

:)

In total 52 thou ground off, its now at 61.2cc's all deburred. machining is now complete

2012-01-03234233.jpg

now to give it a final wash, put cams in, mark out drill and tap for relocating the tensioner, pull head off, put valve train in, chuck it on torque it up, put cams in and my bit is done

I didn't understand any of that maths, but very interesting to read, might have another read and try again, although I am loving the detailed updates and pictures, should be a sweet ride

Its the formular for how to properly work out your exact static compression ratio. a lot of the numbers in the equations were measurements in millimeters

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/378823-engine-internals-comp-ratios-general-info/page__pid__6104330#entry6104330

i wrote that up a while ago, should help give you a better understanding