SAU Community

New Noob Likes Her New Car

JEPPE

Hey everyone, I couldn't find a welcome yourself thread so I decided to make one of my own.

My name's Charlie and on Saturday I picked up my R34 GT-T. The R33 has been my dream car since I was 12 so I'm pretty please with myself to have trumped it with a 34 :thumbsup:

The car is stock apart from muffler and BOV, 42,000 k's, just imported by Kamikaze Motors in Nunawading. (great place btw)

Looking forward to taking it out on some drive meets and catching up with some of you! :D

Ciao!

11852_391723095007_556690007_10100838_7282869_n.jpg

11852_391722030007_556690007_10100830_4605304_n.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also dislike your comment about trumping!

But welcome to SAU, and may I say nice bike.

Late notice for you, but you should come along to SAU Vic's general meeting tomorrow night (Tuesday). Details are posted in this forum section. It's a great way to meet like-minded Skyline enthusiasts and find out about future official cruises / meetings held by the club. There are also plenty of unofficial cruises / meets held by the friendly folk who frequent the Victorian section of SAU.

:thumbsup:

Next up you can trump the 34 with a 32...

Hey Birds I just signed up for SAU-Vic, who do I kick to get that glorious little Vic Club Member badge on my account?

Hey Paul. How long ago did you sign up / pay? Have you received your membership information in the mail? Sometimes it can take 2-3 weeks for this stuff to arrive (we often have a small backlog of memberships to process) along with assignment of the forum tag and members section access. I'll give the boys a little kick for you :thumbsup:

I paid quite some time ago, got my stickers and stuff last friday.. first time I'm using a Lanyard for my work ID.. you should all be thankful as I've been asked three times about it, free advertising woo!

..but still cant see the other forums to lurk yet.

Also, hi new forum person, and I agree with the trumping comment :thumbsup:

Patience padwans, it does say during the membership application that everything can take up to 15 (?) business days...which translates to about 3 complete weeks. Ash relegates the forum access / tags and the guy is always buttoned down with work so it'll all happen in due time. You haven't been forgotten about :thumbsup:

Kinkstaah & paulR32gtr – (27th Nov) you submitted 9 business days ago.

pplatr34 – you submitted online on the 8th... a whopping 4 business days ago.

The form you filled out quite clearly states 15 working days.

It is clearly stated for a reason guys, we need time to reconcile & process applications. Things dont just 'magically' happen unfortunately.

A bit of patience would be nice, your applications will be processed within the 15 business days.

Thanks

Ash

Charli - Welcome :thumbsup:

Never said I had been forgotten about :thumbsup: I was happy to throw money at the site because I know all of this stuff isnt magically free.

I found it interesting I got the stuff in the mail before the access appeared on the forum.. thats all..but happy to contribute even if no stickers arrived or no forum access ever appeared, due to the info on the boards that I am sure Charli will make good use of!

I'm also suprised noone's done the whole "IT'S A GIRL!" yet.

haha thanks for the welcome all... and the trumping comment was only in my own terms... I have a major soft spot for R33's but the fact that I could get a newer model single turbo was a pleasant surprise :D (and couldn't find a R32 GTR with only 40 thou k's :D )

I think they are all beautiful cars though, one day I will have one of each :)

Time to drive home! (Awsome)