SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted who i believe to be Mel in the pink gtst with the drift lip wing heading into woden plaza carpark some time this afternoon after 6 i think....lol

Haha, yes it was meeeee :) Ohh spotted a nice blue 33 with the 400r bar yesterday, was niiiice :)

I spotted a Bayside Blue R34 GTR VSpec II in my carpark at work. Talked to the owner and she's for sale if anyone is interested. PM me for his phone number if you are serious.

Spotted a white R35 GTR on my forecourt XD Didnt get a picture cause he just stopped to allow for a toilet break, but still looks nicer when its only 10 metres away.

Edited by Helious

Spotted a white R35 GTR on my way to work this morning driving along Northbourne... Now come on that's distracting!

Also spotted a silver R33 sitting on my ass the whole way along Flemington Road even though I was at no stage going under the speed limit - at times a tad over to go with the flow of traffic... So basically... Up yours you rude prick!

Also spotted a silver R33 sitting on my ass the whole way along Flemington Road even though I was at no stage going under the speed limit - at times a tad over to go with the flow of traffic... So basically... Up yours you rude prick!

Probably saw the GTR and Blonde combo. Just couldn't help themselves.

Spotted Zane outside Hoyts cinema last night...

And 2 guys cruising around in (almost) matching purple R33's, one a GT-R and one a GT-R lookalike GTS-25t.

Spotted Zane outside Hoyts cinema last night...

And 2 guys cruising around in (almost) matching purple R33's, one a GT-R and one a GT-R lookalike GTS-25t.

YESS spotted finally :D , also spotted Mels line (i think) outside hoyts woden aswell

yea one is black, i can understand the purple though there isnt really much of a colour difference at night :D

mine is the black real GT-R haha

trozzle has the purple "GTR" :D