SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

No worries, I did see another thread here though, with that part number.

I've got a set of clips myself, and dayz side skirts, but mine never had a body kit, and I need to drill all the holes :(

Any tips? I thought the only way would be to make templates from the side skirts.

Yeah mate I'm still alive lol, I'm doing well. Pretty busy these days, but that's no excuse to neglect the Stagea clan.

I hope your doing well. What do you use to chat with these days?

While looking through FAST today to see if you can buy side skirt clips seperately (you can't sad.gif ), I found some other wierd options......lets see if we can dig up cars/pics of them in real life:

Momo/recaro branded seats and mats WTF? Factory options remember!

Whoa thanks for this post, I have the Recaro buckets in the front and just figured someone had put them in at some stage. Didn't realise they were optioned...fancy!

I have an RSfourS

BAM! SAU never fails to deliver, those seats were one of the least likely ones I thought we would find. I don't suppose you have a tent with a nissan part number hanging off the roof as well?

Hey Brendan...my friends at lincorp said that part number does not match the car, or maybe that the part number was not valid. Can you confirm G685X-0V000?

Hey Brendan...my friends at lincorp said that part number does not match the car, or maybe that the part number was not valid. Can you confirm G685X-0V000?

Duncan, It's been so long since I looked into it, I can't remember if they weren't listed in Australia, or they were for an S2.

But I can guarantee they are the right ones for S1 factory Dayz side skirts. I actually dug them out the other night, after I read your post, to get the part number. And even layed them out again, and determined what each clip/bolt/screw was for.

The only thing I found was, I would have to reuse two screws from my front mud flap for the very front of the skirt, and the first bracket onto the sill.

BAM! SAU never fails to deliver, those seats were one of the least likely ones I thought we would find. I don't suppose you have a tent with a nissan part number hanging off the roof as well?

ahhh no, thankfully (funnily enough)

heres a pic though

recaro.jpg

mmm I am never letting my nismo dash and EJ-1 go....they will have to be prised out of my cold, dead hands.

While looking through FAST today to see if you can buy side skirt clips seperately (you can't sad.gif ), I found some other wierd options......lets see if we can dig up cars/pics of them in real life:

Incase you forget what the car is called. Also proves to bystanders it is not a volvo

stagea_option4.jpg

Nissan stripes....much cooler than nismo stripes

stagea_option5.jpg

For the brand concious father

stagea_option6.jpg

Yes, you don't need to buy an M35 to get ugly plastic wheel flares

stagea_option7.jpg

Momo/recaro branded seats and mats WTF? Factory options remember!

stagea_option8.jpg

stagea_option9.jpg

Super clock to replace the factoy clock (I think there are pics earlier in this thread)

stagea_option10.jpg

Luggage fan to keep that glass area all smelling the same

stagea_option11.jpg

For stageas that mine that spend too long off the road. Yes a factory cover, complete with nissan badge

stagea_option3.jpg

Who would have ordered this? Really lazy japanese blokes which such bad luck they are always changing tyres????

stagea_option1.jpg

And the big daddy...your own stagea tent annex

stagea_option2.jpg

I have the C34 STAGEA "A PRESTIGE TOURING WAGON THAT IS COMFORTABLE YET FUNCTIONAL" full length body stripes, a tiny bit faded, & NLA (No Longer Available) from Nissan.....

• 1 month later...

Rather than start a new thread, i thought i would ask here.

I am wondering if anyone else owns or has seen a yellow S2 RS4-S Dayz full kit with dual sunroofs ?

I have searched the web - so far i have found nix, nada and noonki

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...