SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

ever read a review on an audi? always say teh same shit, hence why you see fk all of them around.

lol yeh they add cheap leather and charge you twice as much thas exactly all they add. :rolleyes: so many know it alls

they're as common as skylines. you live in the bush you dont see anything :P

lol bet there is more luxury cars here than alot of places.

audi's are pox man, i even looked at the a5 and the car was fairly basic, the a4 needed 25k in options to be same spec level as my is250 which made it 25k MORE than what i paid for the is250.. oh and i got a bigger engine 2.5ltr 6 in the lexus as opposed to that 1.8ltr junker.

they are dreamers at audi.

having said that r8 hell yes.

yerh lexus is by far the best value for money of the luxury brands, not the best available but its stupid the value. For some reasons aussies have it in there heads its 'just a toyota' its not that good.. yet in most countries its available in its within the top 3 selling cars for its segment.

you can buy the pontiac front as a factory option when you buy a new holden (I have been told)

I reckon it looks ugly and goes in the same category of chevy badges.

It has to be a factory option.. in my area there are a LOT of Holdens and i see the poxy Pontiac front all the time

Luxury cars. If you can't afford a merc s class your just a poser :P /troll

nah man if you cant afford a rolls or a maybach etc you just a poser. million dollar cars is where its at.

lol bet there is more luxury cars here than alot of places.

audi's are pox man, i even looked at the a5 and the car was fairly basic, the a4 needed 25k in options to be same spec level as my is250 which made it 25k MORE than what i paid for the is250.. oh and i got a bigger engine 2.5ltr 6 in the lexus as opposed to that 1.8ltr junker.

they are dreamers at audi.

having said that r8 hell yes.

your looking at the wrong ones. a 10 year old S4 with "stage 3" mods eats anything on the road, while sitting in electric leather and carrying 4 passengers. i spend more time on Audi/BMW forums than on here lol. ive always been obsessed with German powah. *hides*

If only the lexus isf came in manual :(

who cares when it sounds/looks the way it does

euro > jap anyday.

but having said that jap dont really make any rivals for the germans.

i mean jap equiv of a 5series bmw would be?

or jap version of a 325 coupe, or 335 coupe/ e class merc.

IF the japs made em im sure they would be decent but the fact is they dont.

audi's and beemer's are the falcons and commodores of europe, furreals. VW's are the toyotas (they sell a shitload, and are just simple, easy to use, mechanically resilient cars). Anyone who think's they're luxury is delusional and needs to get their head checked. It may work on your average bogan who's never needed to apply for a passport cos he reckons Albury is going too far away, but seriously, get yourself some perspective.

Same goes for any assmonkey that thinks Lexus is value for money. The Toyota Altezza was half the price and twice as feature rich as the IS200 or IS300, just because globalisation wasn't as prelevant back in the day, doesn't mean it still has to be right now. Stop swinging on history and archaic thinking's nuts, and wake up to the fact that we live in a global economy that drives a global playing field. The more you pillocks let dealers convince you that something is worth paying a premium for because it is a "luxury item" the further you propagate the myth.

Next time you meet a euro wanker, remind em that they're driving germany's falcon. Meet some middle management knobjugger that drives a Lexus 4WD? Ask him how his glorified landcruiser does offroad.

Fuck off with your "luxury" bullshit. You bunch of cockjockeys also probably reply to Nigerian princes and buy speakers out of the back of white vans.

Owning an Audi or Beemer is more an excuse for some prat stuck in middle management to ramble on about how much more affluent he is than the next guy. Wanna prove you can dabble in real luxury? Have a garage that resembles a member of arab royalty's. Hell, even an Aussie mine owner's garage will do. Real affluent people buy an Audi or a Beemer cos they can afford it and its quality is higher than what passes off as acceptable in Australia, then they never speak of the fact ever again, to them it's just another car. The guys who bleat on about it are usually the ones trying to prove to the world that they are worth something.

rofl at funky's tirade.

fk the rest of the world its australia, dont like it bad luck here bmws/mercs/porsche/lexus/audi and co are luxury cars. You can try and convince me all you like a toyota/holden/ford/hyundai/vw in standard form are not equivelant to those brands and the quality of the car you get, not to mention the service aspect that comes with owning those cars.

your holden breaks down? bad luck.

your luxury car breaks down they look after you really well. (talking new car <5 years.) anything older than that aint worth having furreal.