SAU Community

Car Racers Call For A Track In Shire

The Bogan

its good in theory, but i'm afraid that it will be over run with bogan utes that change their holden emblem to a chevrolet one and have southern cross stickers all over the back windscreen.

ps: don't get angry hobbits, my missus is one of your species, so one day I may become a hobbit myself lol.

Nah but seriously another track anywhere near sydney is fine because wakefield is a bitch to tow a car back from and EC is way too full

its good in theory, but i'm afraid that it will be over run with bogan utes that change their holden emblem to a chevrolet one and have southern cross stickers all over the back windscreen.

ps: don't get angry hobbits, my missus is one of your species, so one day I may become a hobbit myself lol.

Nah but seriously another track anywhere near sydney is fine because wakefield is a bitch to tow a car back from and EC is way too full

dont you dare become a hobbit kujotk - i will have to slap you. dont forget, once you have completed initiation you are not allowed to cross the illawarra bridge.