SAU Community

My mum's the best!!

(B1) MR_fanny

i dont know if u guys remember a while back when i think makevali informed us that his mum was diagnosed with cancer. it was great news to hear that she was in remission. i dunno if u guys remember but i also said that my mum was diagnosed with cancer also at roughly the same time.

well, sad enough to say, my mum, the gorgeous person that she was passed away this mornin after a heartbreakin battle last nite........god i miss her!!! as the topic says my mum's the best!! and always will be!!

ive just realised how easy it is to loose someone and i dearly regret not takin more photos of us. my heart really goes out to my lil sis...shes takin it quite well, though im not too sure if she really understands whats just happened.

anyways, this thread is just a dedication to my beloved mum on my favourite forum. dont feel obliged to post a reply or anything ok:)

rest in peace mum (13-01-2004)......i love u heaps!!

cheers guys.....nothing can bring her back but your thoughts and prayers brings me some relief in this greaving process. strange to say that none of my close friends know anything about this, let alone her being sick at all. i guess its easier for me to hide behind a computer and share my feelings to "strangers" online than it is face to face.

once again cheers guys for the support.

I remember when my mum went in for a triple heart bypass and I used up my "super huge once in a lifetime favor from god wish" hopin she'd come out OK... and that whole experience was very draining... I can't begin to imagine how you'd be.

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family, stay close to each other and make sure everyone comes out of this period as better people.

im very sorry to hear that mate...

cancer sux... ive lost 11 ppl so far in my family to it thus far... actually 12 as my mums uncle passed away on the weekend also.

i cant begin to imagine what i would do or how i would take my mum passing away, its bad enough that shes living in another country.

always remember the good times you guys had together as well as the bad and just remember your mother no matter what will always be there for you.

My father died of cancer 13 years ago, but we were never close.

Consider yourself very lucky to have known such a wonderful woman, and be thankful that she is finally free of pain.

....and you'll always be able to find a friend on these forums when you need someone.

Very sad to hear B1 :P

I lost a GF to breast cancer a few years ago - was pretty darn hard.

Hang in there - there is plenty of support here for you (reading other posts) - you wont ever forget her.

James

it is better to have lost, than to never have known someone. I am sure you will have many beautiful memories of your mum, which will live in your hearts forever.

my condolences to you and your family matey.

peace.

In 1993 I lost 8 very close freinds & family within a 9month period, the last one to pass away was my best mate who died in my arms, & infront of a few of our freinds. That year changed my outlook on life forever, especially the way I took so many things for granted including those closest to me.

Some very (may seem weird to others) special & unbelievable things have happened since then that confirm to me "& those who witnessed these moments" that life exists beyond what we call life. I truely believe your mother is the angel watching over you. My prayers are with you & your family, God Bless.