SAU Community

A Boy's Love For His Rb20

That centre console looks hot, did you have to customise the wiring or did you get a harness made up?

I bought a ready made harness out of Japan. Was a bit of a rip-off but it made it easy. As for the bootlid, I am not sure. I dont think it did. I have two bootlids, one plain and one with the modded R34 GTR wing. Not sure when pounting the wing whether the bolt holes need to be modified, but just looking at where the posts are I would bet a large sum of money the wholes are different

Took the car out for a wrap at DECA over the weekend. With the gate back to atmo and tune leaned on a bit more I am making 274rwkws at 21psi on 100RON, about 255 on 98RON.

One thing I really need to get on to this week is installing the Stoptech front brakes as the car is pretty lively in the rear with the std fronts back on the car :)

And a bit of a moment ...

I have some 700cc injectors to go in. But first want to understand if the plenum helps things, and then try another set of baby cams. With all that done then hopefully a more regular supply of E85 will be available. This is still my daily driver so availability of fuel is important

f**k mate you are not having a good run. cams no good. the bloody sard rail I flogged you no good and the super fancy 6 boost mani still not as good as the trust one was. hope you still have the trust...

Car looks good as always. and f**k me dead as if we need brisby to have any more power than 275rwkw. that is about 200 more than you need you clown!

Oh well, was told years ago not to mess with it, I had stumbled onto a freakishly good setup for an RB20. But I am an idiot and like to tinker. So new IC, manifold, gate etc sees me with more or less the same power :) (probably still a tad less)

...oh, and as for everything being good in the world? Well, the car is back to trying to kill me which is fun. But bloody Belgium have gone quiet when i expected news by the end of last week so :thumbsup:

the count/bris alliance needs one of us here to hold the fort here in aus and garage the cars and one in proximity to ring and spa. tell them this is important business and pull their fingers out. lol. they are probably down the cas trying to win the bloddy toaster in the badge draw prize pool.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the rim size and tyre size, and brake clearance issues sorted.

245/40/17 RE55 fronts on 17x9 +28 TE37s. Rear are 255/40/17s on 17x9.5+35 TE37s running 343x32mm rotor with 4 pot Stoptechs at the front

med_gallery_462_50_134066.jpg

med_gallery_462_50_109757.jpg

med_gallery_462_50_124687.jpg