SAU Community

A Boy's Love For His Rb20

Yeh, but with the plenum and E85 with the baby 256/8.5mm Poncams to try in the stocker with Procams for the built motor, I want to see how long a 300rwkws RB20 will live....my money is a long time...so want the opportunity to test the thinking :)

Not that silly an option Fran!

I'd like to lick it Roy...... you sending it up too? :P

Usual conditions apply... happy to see it go to a good home. Only I want to wait and see if i will need it in case the plenum is crap and all the ravings reviews I have read on them are about as good as some of the other fanboy reviews on parts I have wasted money :)

Its a Plazmaman. Now that I have my SARD 700cc injectors I went to dummy fit it all to my spare manifold and just realised that GTR fuel rails do not fit RB20s. :whistling: So looks like the SARD will be going into the std RB20 fuel rail...i hope they fit :)

med_gallery_462_50_40138.jpg

And some Whiteline rear arms which will take most of the weekend to paint :ninja:

med_gallery_462_50_316572.jpg

dont stress brus, i can get a billet rail made, only need the centre to centre measurements for the injectors and the injector o ring size you want to run. i could even dummy one up here.

heres some pics of some rails we have made.

Its a Plazmaman. Now that I have my SARD 700cc injectors I went to dummy fit it all to my spare manifold and just realised that GTR fuel rails do not fit RB20s. :D So looks like the SARD will be going into the std RB20 fuel rail...i hope they fit ;)

med_gallery_462_50_40138.jpg

And some Whiteline rear arms which will take most of the weekend to paint :ermm:

med_gallery_462_50_316572.jpg

post-20078-1289473956_thumb.jpg

post-20078-1289473983_thumb.jpg

They are only really needed if you are running sticky tyres and need to run more camber then you can otherwise get out of offset bushes. I like how they still use bushes rather then rose joints. Sure they may not be as hardcore but I am old and dont want noisy suspension, just noisy engine :blush:

Also, the Procams that I picked up out of a blown motor are no good. It seems that whilst the scoring may be able to be repaired the keyway on the exhaust cam which drives the CAS has been snapped off somewhere along the line. SO if someone wants an inlet cam that may be able to be saved, or a pair of Tomei Procams that they want to give to their local cam profiler to copy then if you pay postage then they are all yours.

I will sell you the Tomei solid lifters you require to run with these cams on an R32 RB20/RB25DE :down: